16th December 2016, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to join LLB course while pursuing 2nd year B.Com? Do I have to give any exam for admission?

Respected Sir, I am pursuing 1st year B.Com and from next year I want join LLB course. I want to know is it possible to join LLB course while pursuing 2nd year B.Com? Do I have to give any exam for admission? Please answer as soon as possible.

18th December 2016, 02:30 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to join LLB course while pursuing 2nd year B.Com? Do I have to give any exam for admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I am pursuing 1st year B.Com and from next year I want join LLB course. I want to know is it possible to join LLB course while pursuing 2nd year B.Com? Do I have to give any exam for admission? Please answer as soon as possible.

Sorry, it is not possible to join the LLB course while pursuing 2nd year B.Com. To join LLB course, you have to complete the B.Com course. After completion of B.Com for the admission to LLB you have to appear for the common entrance test like CLAT, AILET, LSAT, CET, AMU etc. The LLB course will be useful for those who wish to pursue their career in the law profession. The course duration will be three years after completion of graduation. The course is available in various law colleges in India.
18th December 2016, 07:42 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to join LLB course while pursuing 2nd year B.Com? Do I have to give any exam for admission?

You can get admission in LLB course after completion of your graduation or you could get admission in integrated B.A.LLB course just after completion of your course. You can however get admission in LLB course by appearing in CLAT examination after your graduation and can very much get admission in the course once you clear the examination, you will be most eligible to avail a seat in a recognized college/university.
19th December 2016, 11:56 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
You have completed 12th standard so you are eligible for LLB through CLAT exam.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard from any stream with above 50% marks from a recognized board are eligible LLB course.

There are no age criteria.

Best books for CLAT exam:-

CLAT And LLB Entrance Examination: Study Package
by
A. P Bhardwaj
Publisher: Tata Mcgraw Hill Education Private Limited (2011)

Model Test Papers For CLAT & LL.B
by
A P Bhardwaj
Publisher: Tata Mcgraw Hill Education Private Limited (2010)

CLAT Common Law Admission Test
by
Mazumdar Rituparna
Publisher: G. K. Publications Pvt. Ltd (2011)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?