13th May 2015, 01:18 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do Ph.D course if I have scored only 52.5% marks in post graduation course?

Am I eligible to do Ph.D course if I have scored only 52.5% marks in post graduation course? What should I do to ensure that am eligible for the course? Can someone please provide me the information on this as soon as possible? Awaiting for the reply!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do Ph.D course if I have scored only 52.5% marks in post graduation course? -- [New]
  2. Is it possible for me to do Ph.D if I have scored less than 50% in post graduation?
  3. Am I eligible for PO Exams having scored 56% in Graduation and 62% in Post Graduation?
  4. Am I eligible to do PhD if having lot of gap between Graduation and Post Graduation?
  5. Is it mandatory to study Post Graduation for doing PhD program?
  6. Am I eligible for Bank Probationary after scoring 47% marks in Graduation and 62% marks in PG?
  7. Is it possible to do ph.d after MCA ? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How can I do B.Ed course even when scored only 49% marks in Graduation and 48% in Post Graduation?
  9. How to apply for PO on the basis of Post Graduation? I have scored 53% in graduation
  10. Am I Eligible for PhD or will have to pursue Post Graduation Degree First?
  11. Can I get admission to any of the post graduation course when I have not scored 50% marks in Graduation?
  12. Am I eligible for B.Ed having 42% in graduation and 60% in post graduation? Any problem for government job?
  13. Am I eligible to appear for UGC exam after scoring 46% in graduation and 52% in Post Graduation? I am from General Category
  14. Is it necessary to pursue Post Graduation to study PhD course?
  15. Is it necessary to secure 50% in Graduation to study PhD?
  16. Am I eligible for the position of PO in SBI and other public sector banks having scored 51% in 12th class and an aggregate of 60% in Graduation being a candidate from Open category?
  17. What is the minimum marks required in graduation for getting admission of post graduation course?
  18. Am I eligible for PO post as per my academic records?
13th May 2015, 12:56 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do Ph.D course if I have scored only 52.5% marks in post graduation course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am I eligible to do Ph.D course if I have scored only 52.5% marks in post graduation course? What should I do to ensure that am eligible for the course? Can someone please provide me the information on this as soon as possible? Awaiting for the reply!
No, you are not eligible for Ph.D course.

Eligibility criteria for Ph.D course:-

1)Those candidates who have completed post graduation degree from a recognized university with above 55% marks are eligible for Ph.D course.

2)There is no age criteria for Ph.D course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?