31st December 2016, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

Can I go for CA along with my job in Angola?

Hi, I have completed 12th in 2008 with 35% marks from NIOS and due to some of family issue. I was not able to carry my study but after a long time now, I am little OK and want to have with study and going for CA. Is it possible to do so as I know, I am confident and I can clear my all exams. I have 6 years of experience in banking and finance. Also, I am working in Angola as finance executive. So, I don't want to quit. Please share your best opinion and guide to move with a new beginning.
Thank you.

5th January 2017, 09:20 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I go for CA along with my job in Angola?

Yes, you can continue your CA studies along with your job. You have to just take out time to appear for exams at given center. If you think that you can carry your CA studies along with your job, then you can surely go for it.

Just apply for registration and start studying according to the syllabus. Also, check whether you will be able to appear for exams on time or not.
6th January 2017, 07:37 AM
Sameerthapar123

Default Re: Can I go for CA along with my job in Angola?

It actually depends on the company that you work in and your boss.
You can prepare and give the entrance exams for C.A ie. CPT and IPCC(both groups) without any difficulty. But to complete CA, you must do an articleship for 3 years in the meanwhile until you give the last exam. This articleship has to be done under a C.A.
So, if your office allows you to work elsewhere at least for part-time, or better yet relocates you in the same company under a CA then there is no problem.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?