6th June 2017, 08:07 PM
Rafia Lodi

Am I eligible to have my career in any medical field after completion of higher secondary with Nutrition and Psychology subjects?

Can I do MBBS or enter into any medical field with the following subjects - chemistry, biology, nutrition, psychology and English? Can you please give me the right information on the same? Awaiting to get the response soon as possible. Thank you!

13th July 2017, 07:52 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to have my career in any medical field after completion of higher secondary with Nutrition and Psychology subjects?

No, you are not eligible to get admission in medical course or MBBS.

The minimum required qualification to get admission in any medical course is candidate must have passed 12th with PCB as main paper.

So, without physics as main paper you are not eligible for admission in medical course.
11th September 2019, 12:58 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to have my career in any medical field after completion of higher secondary with Nutrition and Psychology subjects?

Mathematics biology chemistry english can I elijable for Bsc nurshing
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?