30th December 2015, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

How many attempts will be left after appearing in upcoming JEE Advanced?

Hello,
I have appeared for JEE Main but not attempted JEE Advanced because I wasn't eligible to appear. If I appear for JEE Advanced in the upcoming year and then how many attempts I can do for JEE Advanced?

5th January 2016, 09:41 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many attempts will be left after appearing in upcoming JEE Advanced?

The maximum number of attempts allowed to appear in JEE Main examination is three times that too in three consecutive attempts after completion of your 12th standard and the maximum number of attempts allowed to appear in JEE Advanced examination is two times that too in two consecutive years after completion of your 12th standard. Since, you have not utilised one chance and going to utilise your second chance by appearing in Upcoming JEE Advanced examination, you will not have any more attempts left to appear in JEE Advanced examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?