29th October 2015, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to complete three years graduation in only one year?

Hello, my name is kavita. Due to some problem, I could not complete my graduation in 2009. But my 1st year is clear. And now i want to complete my two years of graduation in one year. Is it possible?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I complete graduation in one year having years of gap after I.Com?
  2. Possibility to complete remaining 2 years of Graduation in 1 year?
  3. Is it possible to complete the graduation course which I started 18 years back?
  4. What should I do to complete B.Sc computer science graduation after 3 years drop?
  5. How may i complete my graduation now since i left it in middle few years back because of some unavoidable reasons? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Is it possible to complete three years graduation in only one year? -- [New]
  7. Is it possible to complete two years graduation course in 1 year?
  8. How to complete the my graduation in any subject since i had to leave my graduation earlier because of some unavoidable circumstances?
  9. Is it possible to complete my graduation in one year?
  10. How to complete Graduation when I am 36 years old?
  11. Is it possible for me to complete my BA graduation after 5 years of gap?
  12. How can a candidate who failed in 2 subjects in B.Com final year, complete his graduation later?
  13. Is it possible for me to complete my graduation course if I have left it in the middle?
  14. How to complete my graduation after enrolling for DU correspondence 14 years back -- [Most Discussed]
  15. When can I complete my graduation if left for 2 years after studying 1st year? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Is it possible to complete graduation in one year? What are the steps which I need to follow for the same?
  17. How to do graduation course in just one year after passing 12th grade?
  18. What is the procedure followed for completing BA Graduation course in one year after 12th?
29th October 2015, 11:28 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it possible to complete three years graduation in only one year?

No, it is not possible to complete the graduation in one year. As to pursue the graduation course from the recognised university the minimum duration required is three years.

So, you need to get the admission again in the graduation 1st year to pursue the graduation degree.
30th October 2015, 08:51 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, my name is kavita. Due to some problem, I could not complete my graduation in 2009. But my 1st year is clear. And now i want to complete my two years of graduation in one year. Is it possible?
Sorry it is not possible to complete Graduation in One year. Whether it is Graduation through regular or distance mode, you are required to spend minimum 3 years and maximum 5 years to complete.
30th October 2015, 09:33 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

No, it is not possible to complete your course again after the 6 years of gap from the 2nd year.

So to get the graduation degree from any recognised university you need to take the admission in the 1ST year and need the other three year to get the graduation degree.

The application form for the admission in most of the colleges and university are released in the month of May and June.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?