13th November 2016, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to study Neurology Science?

Hello sir, I am studying in 12th with Biology and after completion of it I want to study Neurology Science. Please tell me what should I do for it? Will I have to study MBBS and then Neurology Science?

15th November 2016, 04:25 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to study Neurology Science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I am studying in 12th with Biology and after completion of it I want to study Neurology Science. Please tell me what should I do for it? Will I have to study MBBS and then Neurology Science?

You can study B.Sc Neurology science after completion of 10+2. The candidates after completion of 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects with at least 60% marks are eligible to study the B.Sc Neurosciences. The course duration is three years. The course is available in various institutions in India like

Amity University - Official Website

Armed Forces Medical College - Official Website

You can study B.Sc in Chemistry, Botany, Allied Health Sciences, BUMS, B.Sc in Life Science, Bio Science, Biology, Physics, BAMS, BHMS, B.Sc Nursing or MBBS and after completion of the course you can pursue M.Sc in Neuroscience in various institutions.

16th November 2016, 01:04 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to study Neurology Science?

If you want to get admission in the above mentioned course, you will have to appear for NEET examination and after clearing he examination, you will be most eligible to get admission in the course and can continue further.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?