30th March 2017, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

Details about commercial pilot training? How much is the total fee to become a professional pilot?

I am a student of arts and I want to became a pilot, so can I become a pilot? and what is the total fee to become a professional pilot? Can you please give me the details on the same? It will be really helpful if you can answer me soon as possible. Thanks!

6th April 2017, 11:46 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details about commercial pilot training? How much is the total fee to become a professional pilot?

No, you can't apply for commercial pilot training, if you have studied arts stream. The basic requirement for this training is PCM stream at class 12th level.

One had to clear various stages to get the commercial pilot license. Total fee ranges from 12 lakhs to 20 lakhs in most institutes in India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?