16th November 2016, 10:22 PM
Amin ansar

How can I join the Indian Navy? What is the fee structure of tha same?

Respected Sir, I have completed class 10th and now I want to join the Indian Navy so I want to know how can I join the Indian Navy? What is the fee structure of the same? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. How ot join Indian Navy after passing 11th? What is the fee structure of Indian Navy?
  2. How can I join Merchant Navy having 72% in 12th with PCM? Fee structure of the course to pursue?
  3. What a 9th standard student can do to join Indian Navy?
  4. Procedure to join Merchant Navy? What is the eligibility criteria and the fee structure?
  5. Can I join merchant Navy after passing 12th with 61% science? What is the fee structure?
  6. Eligibility criteria required to join Merchant Navy? What is the Fee structure of the course?
  7. Am I eligible to join Indian Navy? Requirements for it?
  8. Eligibility to join Indian Navy for 12th Commerce student?
  9. How to join Indian Navy after completing BSc? How to make my career in Navy?
  10. How shall I get into Merchant Navy after completion of 10+2? What will be the fee structure for this?
  11. Merchant Navy or Indian Navy after B.Sc.? Admission procedure and Institutes? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What is the fee structure after passing 12th to join Merchant navy course?
  13. Procedure to join Indian Navy after completion of Graduation in B.Com? Required Marks in Graduation to join Navy?
  14. Eligibility and fee structure of CFA course? Placements available through CFA course?
  15. Eligibility for merchant navy? What to do to join Merchant Navy after 12th with PCM? How to join training and the physical eligibility? What is the fee structure?
  16. What is the scope of B.Sc graduate to get a job in Merchant or Indian Navy?
  17. How to join Indian Navy for T.Y.B.Com female candidate?
  18. Exam for women to join Indian Navy? Criteria and selection pattern?
30th November 2016, 03:22 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join the Indian Navy? What is the fee structure of tha same?

To join Indian Navy as an officer you need minimum 12th std qualification and 10th qualification is not sufficient for it.

The eligibility to appear for NDA examination is that the candidate must have passed 12th or pursuing from a recognised board. Candidate's age must be between 16.5-19.5 years.

Candidate must have PCM as main paper in 12th and the application fee for appearing in the examination is Rs 100.

The examination is conducted twice every year by UPSC. For more information about examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?