14th May 2016, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to study PhD and become Lecturer at same time if qualified USET(Commerce)?

Dear Friends,
I want to be a Lecturer in Commerce. I have also cleared USET through Commerce. I want to ask you about that I can get admission in USET and become a Lecturer at the same time?

Related Questions:
  1. What should I go for first between Ph.D and Lectureship? Name some institutes for pursing Ph.D with lecturer job.
  2. GPAT is beneficial for PhD in Pharmacy? Details about criteria and scholarship?
  3. How can I get direct admission to study PhD in Mathematics if completed M.Sc and working as a Lecturer?
  4. How to do Ph.D in Chemistry being a College lecturer?
  5. How can I apply to study part time/full time PhD being a Pharmacy Lecturer
  6. How can I get admission to study Distance PhD in English course being a Lecturer after completing M.Phil?
  7. Admission procedure to study PhD in Sanskrit in Open Universities for a Lecturer? When the form will be published?
  8. How can I get admission to study correspondence PhD in Physics being a Lecturer?
  9. List of universities which offer Part Time PhD in Electronics to a Lecturer?
  10. How can I study PhD in ICAR, Jodhpur if not qualified ICAR PhD entrance exam?
  11. How to get admission into Ph.D course in chemistry? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Information about part time PhD in Mathematics for person working as Guest Lecturer for Maths?
  13. Can I become a Lecturer if study PhD in Management being a MBA and M.A.(English Literature) postgraduate?
  14. Can I do part time PhD in Anna University being a Lecturer?
  15. How can I get admission to study PhD in India without GATE being a M.Pharma 2nd year student?
  16. How to do PhD in Computer Science for an Assistant Lecturer?
  17. How can I study PhD in Biochemistry being a Lecturer of Sudan having completed Post Graduation?
  18. Can I study PhD in Psychology being a Lecturer of a Private college?

18th May 2016, 08:00 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study PhD and become Lecturer at same time if qualified USET(Commerce)?

For admission in Ph.D commerce you need post graduation degree in commerce field with at least 55% marks. Admission will be on the basis of performance in entrance exam and interview.

Hence, if you have the qualification and qualified then entrance exam then be prepared for the interview stage which will be crucial. Becoming lecturer will be depend on the score you have got in NET/SET.

19th May 2016, 05:33 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study PhD and become Lecturer at same time if qualified USET(Commerce)?

To study Ph.D in Commerce, you must have to complete your Masters degree in Commerce with a minimum of 55% of marks from a recognized University. So, if you satisfy the eligibility criteria to opt Ph.D, then you can study Ph.D in Commerce. Admission will be based on the performance in NET scorecard. Once you complete your Ph.D degree, you can become a lecturer in different colleges.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?