20th July 2016, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

Date of application for December UGC-NET(Commerce)? Age relaxation for SC candidates?

Dear Friends,
I would like to know about the relaxation of age for SC category candidate for UGC-NET(Commerce). Also kindly let me know about the application date for exam that commence on December. Waiting for your reply!

22nd July 2016, 02:19 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Date of application for December UGC-NET(Commerce)? Age relaxation for SC candidates?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Friends,
I would like to know about the relaxation of age for SC category candidate for UGC-NET(Commerce). Also kindly let me know about the application date for exam that commence on December. Waiting for your reply!
Important dates for CBSE UGC NET December 2016 exam:-

Online Application form Submission start from: September/ October 2016.
Online Submission Last date: October 2016
Last date of submission of Application Fee : October 2016
Examination Date: December 2016.

Age limit:

Junior Research Fellowship: Candidates age should be below 28 years and 5 years age relaxation is provided to the candidates belongs to OBC/SC/ST/PWD.

Assistant Professor: There are no upper age limit for the NET exam for Assistant Professor.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?