19th August 2017, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

Does Bharathidasan University, Tiruchirappalli provides PhD for M.Tech in Mechanical holder? Admission procedure for it?

Hello, I have just completed M.Tech in Mechanical stream and want to do PhD. Does Bharathidasan University, Tiruchirappalli provides PhD course? Admission procedure for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Does SRM University provide PhD in Mechanical stream? Procedure to get admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. PhD Computer Science Guidance ship for Registration (Part-Time)
  3. Admission procedure to study PhD(Mechanical Engineering) in Manipur University? -- [New]
  4. PhD project topics available for Mechanical Engineering stream? Procedure to get admission in IITs?
  5. Topics to choose in PhD for Mechanical Engineering candidate? Duration of PhD program?
  6. Which are the government aided colleges that I can get after scoring 22.25 marks in TANCET?
  7. Does ISRO sponsor PhD program for MTech(Chemical Engineering) candidate? Procedure to get admission?
  8. Admission procedure to study PhD(Mechanical Engineering) in Gautam Buddha University?
  9. How much it cost to do PhD in Hydro Mechanical modelling from Aberdeen University? Procedure to get admission?
  10. Details regarding admission in PhD (Mechanical) at Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology, Kolkata? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How can I pursue Oceanography from Tamil Nadu? Which College in Tamil Nadu offers Oceanography course and will I get a good job after completing the course?
  12. Admission procedure to study PhD in Life Science for DST Inspire Fellowship holder?
  13. Admission procedure to study PhD(Mechanical Engineering) in NERIST, Itanagar?
  14. In which subject I should apply for PhD if completed MPT-Sports? Procedure to get admission?
  15. For which subject I should apply for PhD after completing MPT-Sports? What is the procedure to get admission in Ph.D? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Admission procedure to study PhD(Vibrations) in University of Delhi?
  17. Whether a PhD Mechanical holder from CMJ University can become a Professor of Anna University?
  18. Admission procedure to study PhD(Commerce) in Mangalore University?
22nd August 2017, 02:21 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does Bharathidasan University, Tiruchirappalli provides PhD for M.Tech in Mechanical holder? Admission procedure for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, I have just completed M.Tech in Mechanical stream and want to do PhD. Does Bharathidasan University, Tiruchirappalli provides PhD course? Admission procedure for it?

Sorry, Bharathidasan University, Tiruchirappalli does not offer a PhD for M.Tech Mechanical Engineering candidates. Bharathidasan University has the following faculties like Faculty of Arts, Faculty of Indian and other Languages, Faculty of Management, Faculty of Science, Engineering and Technology etc. Candidates can find the departments available in the Bharathidasan University in the website link given Click Here. Candidates can do a PhD after M.Tech Mechanical Engineering in various other universities/colleges in India like

Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar - Official Website

Delhi Technological University - Official Website

Hindustan University - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?