24th October 2016, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

How to take admission in Ph.D in IIT Bombay after M.Tech completion?

I am studying in M.Tech 2nd year. After completion of my M.Tech, I would like to take admission in Ph.D in IIT bombay. So, please send me procedure to take admission. My email [email protected]

25th October 2016, 12:41 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to take admission in Ph.D in IIT Bombay after M.Tech completion?

To take admission in Ph.D in IITs, you must have to appear in the UGC NET examination after the completion of M.Tech, qualifying in which you can take admission to study Ph.D course in IIT.
The eligibility criteria required to appear in the UGC NET examination is that a candidate must have completed Master's Degree course from a recognised University with 55% of marks.
25th October 2016, 08:52 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to take admission in Ph.D in IIT Bombay after M.Tech completion?

For admission at IIT Bombay, you need to wait for admission notification for Ph.D programme in given field. You must have 55% marks in your masters degree to become eligible to apply.

Admission will be based on the performance in the interview stage conducted by IIT itself. You must have a good academic record or NET/SET/GATE/JRF qualified, then only you will get an interview call.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?