3rd August 2016, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

Can a Commerce or Arts student pursue MBA? How Can I crack MBA Entrance Exam?

Dear Sir, I am doing BA presently and I would like to MBA course. But before that we need to appear in Entrance Examination, and Can a Commerce or Arts student pursue MBA? Please tell me the tips to crack MBA Entrance Examination?

4th August 2016, 04:53 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can a Commerce or Arts student pursue MBA? How Can I crack MBA Entrance Exam?

In a year many candidates appear for MBA exams & most of them are from Commerce & Arts background. It does not matter in which faculty you have done graduation, to get the admission must go through entrance exam. A candidate need to be a graduate with minimum 55% marks from a valid university. If you want to prepare for this exam then join coaching classes.Their will teach you may tricks & tips to solve the questions. You can join TIME classes for its exam preparation. Buy MBA entrance exam books.
5th August 2016, 01:42 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a Commerce or Arts student pursue MBA? How Can I crack MBA Entrance Exam?

Yes, you can very much get admission in MBA course after completion of your graduation in Arts, there is no such problem in it. You can appear for various MBA entrance test such as CAT, MAT, XAT, etc.

You can crack the examination by preparing for the exam either from home or can very much get admission in any coaching Institute providing classes for the above exam preparation. Once you clear the examination, you can very much get admission in any good college to pursue the course.
5th August 2016, 10:13 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am happy to say you that definitely Commerce and Arts background candidates can pursue the course of MBA, there is no problem in it.
Candidate those who have completed their Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University with a minimum of 55% of marks in it are eligible to opt MBA course.

There are various coaching classes which gives you classes to prepare yourself for the entrance examination of MBA, you can join those to prepare yourself.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?