3rd August 2016, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

Am I Eligible to get admission in M.Sc after Graduation from unrecognized university?

Hello Sir, I am from Andhra and I am doing my Graduation from an unrecognized university. Please tell me that will I get M.Sc seat in ICAR recognized university? Am I Eligible to appear in JRF?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the criteria for B.Ed. admission in IGNOU?
  2. What is recognised university and what is unrecognised university?
  3. Am I eligible to do law course after completion of B.Com or BA graduation?
  4. Eligibility criteria of M.Sc in Medical Laboratory Technology after B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  5. How to seek admission in MSc Nutritional Sciences in Allahabad University? Am i eligible for this? What is the date of the entrance exam?
  6. Am I eligible to apply for B.Ed course after completion of graduation from UP college?
  7. Is there any University take in candidates for B.Ed based on the post graduation course?
  8. Will I be able to pursue graduation if the board goes unrecognized after 1 or 2 years?
  9. Can I do graduation again to improve the graduation percentage in Delhi University?
  10. Am I eligible to get admission in Allahabad University for doing post graduation course after completion of graduation from open university?
  11. Am i eligible to apply for MSc Nanotechnology after completing graduation with BSc Biotechnology? Which are the colleges/universities?
  12. Am I eligible to do graduation in Ambedka Open university after attending the eligible test long back?
  13. Am i eligible for B.Ed. in Computers with 41% in Graduation and 8.19 DGPA in MCA?
  14. B.Sc degree awarded by IGNOU recognized by the IIT's? Will I be eligible for admission in Post Graduation?
  15. Criteria for admission in MSc Forensic Science? Where can I get admission and what is the procedure of admission?
  16. Got less than 50% in graduation : Can I get admission to MSc Physics course? Which are the universities and what is the criteria? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What is the eligibility for admission in B.Ed in Ranchi University? Are candidates who have completed graduation in vocational course eligible for admission?
  18. How to do LLB correspondence after B.A in punjab?
4th August 2016, 09:28 AM
Sri Kavya Ketagani

Default Re: Am I Eligible to get admission in M.Sc after Graduation from unrecognized university?

No,you are not eligible to appear for JRF(Junior Research Fellowship).

You should have secured at least 55% marks in bachelors degree from universities or institutes recognized by UGC.
4th August 2016, 01:32 PM
senguptaphysics

Default Re: Am I Eligible to get admission in M.Sc after Graduation from unrecognized university?

Check whether the graduation degree which you are pursuing is recognised or not. If not then it is almost impossible to get admission in any decent institute.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?