29th December 2015, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

Minimum percentage required in B.Sc to study M.Sc(Geography) in Calcutta University?

Hi,
What is the minimum percentage of marks required in B.Sc for getting admission in M.Sc(Geography) course in Calcutta University?

Related Questions:
  1. Percentage required in 12th to study B.Sc(Anthropology) in Calcutta University?
  2. Colleges under Calcutta University for B.Sc Microbiology or Biotechnology? Marks required in 10+2 for admission?
  3. What is the minimum percentage is required in graduation? I have acquired 50% in 10th
  4. How can I get admission to study M.Com in Calcutta University if pursuing B.Com in IGNOU? Percentage required to get admission?
  5. Minimum Percentage of marks required to get admission for B.Com course in Calcutta University? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What is the minimum percentage required in graduation to apply for SBI bank PO?
  7. What is the eligibility for CAT entrance exam? I am a student of university of calcutta
  8. Cutoff percentage required in B.Sc(IT) to study M.Sc(IT) in Jadavpur University?
  9. Date of sale of forms of MSc Botany in Calcutta University? Percentage required by SC candidate to get admission?
  10. Detailed procedure and eligibility to study LLM after completing B.Com from Calcutta University?
  11. Cutoff percentage required in 12th Commerce to study B.Com in any reputed colleges of Calcutta University?
  12. How much percentage is required to get admission for M.Con in calcutta university
  13. What must be minimum percentage in graduation to apply for SBI Bank PO?
  14. What is the minimum percentage recuired in graduation for applying job as SBI Bank PO?
  15. Admission in MSc in Calcutta University after passing BSc(General)? Percentage of marks required to get admission?
  16. Cutoff percentage required in B.Sc to study M.Sc(Mathematics) in Presidency University?
  17. Can I study Geography Honours in Calcutta University if secured 75.74% in WBCHSE Board exam?
  18. Cutoff percentage required to study B.A.(Political Science) in Presidency college, Lady Brabourne college, St. Xavier's College, Maulana Azad College, Loreto College and Bethune College?
9th January 2016, 11:17 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum percentage required in B.Sc to study M.Sc(Geography) in Calcutta University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
What is the minimum percentage of marks required in B.Sc for getting admission in M.Sc(Geography) course in Calcutta University?
If you have completed B.Sc degree in Geography with above 65% marks from a recognized university then you are eligible M.Sc in Geography in Calcutta University.

Your age should be above 17 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?