27th February 2016, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam available to study M.Sc(Mathematics)? Cutoff percentage required in B.Sc to get admission?

Hello,
I want to know what is the cutoff percentage requires in B.Sc to get into the M.Sc(Mathematics)? And is there any entrance exam for doing M.Sc(Mathematics)?

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any entrance exam available to study M.Sc(Mathematics) in Osmania University? Cutoff percentage required in B.Sc to get admission?
  2. Percentage of marks required in HSc exam to get admission in B.Sc in Government colleges of Odisha?
  3. What is the cutoff percentage in major subjects for getting admission in ISM Dhanbad for ST students if they crack the entrance test? Requirements of overall 3 years BSc Degree?
  4. When is the entrance exam for CA in India? How much is the percentage required to study CA? What types of documents are required?
  5. Cutoff percentage required in 10th to get admission in any IGCSE School to study HS Science?
  6. Is there any entrance exam available to study BCA in Christ University? Cutoff percentage required in 12th to get admission?
  7. How can I calculate aggregate percentage to study Chemistry Honours in Delhi University? Cutoff marks required in entrance exam to get admission? List of reputed colleges offering Chemistry Honours under Delhi University?
  8. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study M.Com in Osmania University? Cutoff marks required to get admission?
  9. Cutoff marks required in 12th CBSE to study B.Tech(ECE)?
  10. Can I study in USA after passing 5th semester of BSc IT? Which type of entrance exam is required to take admission in USA?
  11. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study Neurology in Post Graduation at AIIMS? Cutoff marks required for admission?
  12. Is it necessary to appear in entrance exam to study MCA in Oxford College, Bangalore? Minimum percentage required in BCA for admission?
  13. Procedure to get admission for B.Sc in DU? Is it essential to give Entrance Exam to join this course? Required Percentage of marks to join this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Minimum percentage required to get admission in B.Com? Is there any entrance exam to get admission?
  15. Cutoff rank required in CET to study B.Sc(Agriculture) in Bangalore? Possibility to get admission without entrance exam?
  16. Eligibility criteria and cutoff marks required in entrance exam to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy in Manipal University?
  17. Cutoff percentage required in B.Sc(IT) to study M.Sc(IT) in Jadavpur University?
  18. Percentage required in graduation for B.Ed and M.A?
29th March 2016, 12:56 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam available to study M.Sc(Mathematics)? Cutoff percentage required in B.Sc to get admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I want to know what is the cutoff percentage requires in B.Sc to get into the M.Sc(Mathematics)? And is there any entrance exam for doing M.Sc(Mathematics)?
Yes, you have to appear for entrance examination to study M.Sc Mathematics in regular mode. The eligibility in any university to study the M.Sc Mathematics is a pass in B.Sc Mathematics with 40% marks from a recognized university. The aspirant has to appear for an entrance examination conducted by the university for the admission.

The marks scored in B.Sc and entrance marks are considered for the admission to the M.Sc Mathematics. The cut off percentage will vary from one university to the other, so if you clearly mention the university you wish to join then it is easier for us to give the reply. You can also join M.Sc Mathematics in correspondence mode without entrance examination like Madurai Kamaraj University Directorate of Distance Education.

For more details please, visit the Official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?