24th April 2017, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for wipro placement with 53.80 percentage marks in BCA?

Sir/Mam, I have scored 73% in SSLC, 60% in plus two, 53.80% in BCA and 64% in MCA. Am I eligible for wipro placement? It will be helpful if you can provide me the complete details soon on the same. Awaiting to get the response. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for Wipro off Campus recruitment? Is there any chance to get placed in Wipro?
  2. Eligibility for Wipro and Infosys placement Test
  3. Am I eligible to apply for the job in TCS, Wipro, Infosys, Syntel and L&T Accentury after BCA from MJPRU?
  4. Am I eligible for WIPRO placement and infosys placement after scoring 58%
  5. Am I eligible for software IT jobs with 62% marks in BE? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Am I eligible for TCS and Wipro if I have less than 60% marks in 12th?
  7. Am I eligible for WIPRO placement and infosys placement? I have socred 60% in 10th
  8. Am I eligible for Wipro and Infosys placement if I have scored more than 60% in 10th and 12th and 58% in B.E?
  9. Am I eligible to attend Wipro campus placement with 62.4% marks in B.Tech?
  10. Am I eligible to apply for Wipro if I have 60% marks throughout studies?
  11. How and when to apply for Wipro off campus placement?
  12. Am I eligible to apply for job in Wipro if I have completed my graduation from Mahatma Gandhi University in distance mode?
  13. Jobs eligibility in Wipro, HCL, Satyam and Tata company after completing B.Tech with 68% marks, 12th with 58% and 10th with 70% marks?
  14. Job opportunity in Wipro WASE for a candidate having 4 years gap between 12th and BCA? Contact number of Wipro Office?
  15. Am I eligible to get a job in TCS or Wipro after completion of BCA course?
  16. Is it necessary to maintain 60% aggregate in B.Tech 1st year to be eligible for placements?
  17. Eligibility for Wipro, Infosys and TCS jobs after scoring 75.6% marks in SSCL, 79% marks for HSC and 72.9% marks in B.Tech?
  18. How can I get a job in Wipro after completing BCA? What is the procedure to apply for the job?
25th April 2017, 11:50 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for wipro placement with 53.80 percentage marks in BCA?

Eligibility Criteria Required to apply for Wipro Placement:

There is a certain eligibility criteria that is required in order to get job in Wipro. For this, you will have to meet the required below mentioned eligibility criteria in order to get selected.

>> As far as my best knowledge is concerned, you are not eligible to apply for Wipro Placement with the above mentioned percentage criteria.

>> The minimum percentage you must have secured throughout your academics must be "60% marks".

>> In 10th Class - Minimum 60% marks required
>> In 12th Class - Minimum 60% marks required
>> In Graduation - Minimum 60% marks required

>> As you have secured less than 60% marks in Graduation, I am sorry to say that you are not eligible to apply for Wipro recruitment.
26th April 2017, 01:57 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for wipro placement with 53.80 percentage marks in BCA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam, I have scored 73% in SSLC, 60% in plus two, 53.80% in BCA and 64% in MCA. Am I eligible for wipro placement? It will be helpful if you can provide me the complete details soon on the same. Awaiting to get the response. Thank you!
Yes, you are eligible for Wipro recruitment.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for Wipro is,

Wipro= 50%

You should not have any pending backlogs.

Candidates having more than two years gap in throughout the studies are not eligible for Wipro recruitment.
26th April 2017, 12:27 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

For fresher job Wipro asks for 60% or above throughout the academic career. You have got less than 60% on BCA degree, which is the only problem with your qualification.

You can try for job in other companies, which doesn't have any such criteria and after gaining experience, you can try for Wipro.
26th April 2017, 12:40 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

In order to get a job in Wipro, you have to face a written examination at first. And to become eligible for that you must fulfill the following eligibility criteria:

> You should have scored minimum 60% and more marks in your 10th, 12th and in B.Tech/B.E/BCA etc.

> You should not have an educational gap of more than 2 years.

> You should not have any pending backlogs at the time of applying.

> Good knowledge about your subject is very important.

Your over all marks throughout the career is absolutely fine, but there is a problem in your bachelor's degree. You have secured just 53.80% marks in BCA, so it is very difficult to get placed in Wipro with such condition.
6th May 2017, 01:57 PM
EngineerSolution

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Most of the Indian IT MNCs put a cut off of 65% for their recruitment. In that case, you may not be eligible to attend the interview. Still you can join startups or can venture entrepreneurship with good ideas.
19th January 2020, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

I got a call later form Wipro..and my academic percentage is..60% in SSC, 43% in HSC,74% in BCA ... should I go for interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?