6th March 2018, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

Extra benefits of IT Engineers in Cognizant?

Hello everyone, I am sure that I will crack the interview of Cognizant as I have applied for IT Engineer post. I want to know that what are the extra benefits I will get after joining?

8th April 2023, 07:28 AM
IAmPagal

Default Re: Extra benefits of IT Engineers in Cognizant?

As an IT Engineer at Cognizant, you may be eligible for a range of benefits in addition to your salary. Here are some potential benefits you may be able to access:
  1. Health and Wellness Benefits: Cognizant offers a comprehensive health and wellness program that includes medical, dental, and vision coverage. The company also provides access to resources such as health coaching, wellness programs, and employee assistance programs.
  2. Retirement Plans: Cognizant offers a variety of retirement plans, including 401(k) plans, pension plans, and savings plans. The company also provides financial planning resources to help employees plan for their future.
  3. Work-Life Balance: Cognizant provides a range of programs and benefits to help employees balance their work and personal lives. This includes flexible work arrangements, paid time off, and family and medical leave.
  4. Career Development: Cognizant is committed to employee development and provides a range of training and development opportunities to help employees grow and advance in their careers. This includes mentoring programs, leadership development programs, and access to online learning resources.
  5. Employee Referral Program: Cognizant offers an employee referral program, which allows employees to earn rewards for referring qualified candidates to open positions within the company.
  6. Paid Time Off for Volunteering: Cognizant provides paid time off for employees who want to volunteer their time to support their communities.
  7. Diversity and Inclusion Programs: Cognizant values diversity and inclusion and provides programs and resources to support employees from diverse backgrounds.
15th May 2023, 04:11 PM
rbagdiya1

Default Re: Extra benefits of IT Engineers in Cognizant?

In addition to the standard benefits offered to employees,
1. Career Development Opportunities: through internal job postings, promotions, and growth within the organization

2. Employee Referral Program: Cognizant offers an employee referral program, which allows employees to earn rewards for referring qualified candidates to open positions within the company.
3.Work-Life Balance Initiatives.
4.Skill Enhancement Programs: Cognizant emphasizes continuous learning and skill development.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?