9th March 2016, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

Pattern of Infosys On-Campus Drive for ECE final year student?

Hello,
I am a B.Tech(ECE) final year student. I am going to face Infosys On-Campus Drive. Can anyone of you please tell me about the pattern of this Drive?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to attend Infosys On-Campus Drive with 6.5 CGPA being a CSE final year student?
  2. Latest Exam pattern of Infosys Campus Recruitment? Which books to refer for Infosys Campus Recruitment? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How can I prepare to crack Infosys On-Campus Drive? Eligibility to attend for B.Tech student?
  4. Latest pattern of Infosys On-Campus Drive? Sectionwise questions available in Aptitude Test?
  5. Where Infosys conducts off-campus interview in Vellore for B.Tech(CSE) student?
  6. Question pattern and procedure to apply for Infosys and Wipro off campus?
  7. What is the campus placement pattern followed for ADP?
  8. Eligibility to attend Infosys On-Campus Interview for B.Tech(ECE) final year candidate?
  9. Can I apply for Off-campus Drive if got rejected in Infosys On-Campus Drive after completing B.Tech? Tips to preparation?
  10. How can I prepare to crack every rounds of Infosys On-Campus Drive?
  11. Am I eligible to attend Infosys On-Campus Drive if had 2 backlogs in B.Tech(Biotechnology)?
  12. How can I apply to get job in Infosys if college doesn't offered Infosys for on-campus drive?
  13. Should I attend Infosys Off-Campus Interview if selected in CTS through On-Campus Drive?
  14. How many rounds are there in Infosys On-Campus Drive for B.Tech(IT) candidate?
  15. Eligibility to apply in Infosys Off-Campus Drive for Systems Engineer post for a B.E.(ECE) graduate who has 1.5 years of working experience in TCS?
  16. What kind of questions are asked in Wipro Technologies Off-Campus Drive? Pattern of this Off-Campus Drive?
  17. How can I apply for Infosys Pool Campus Drive organized by Anna University?
  18. How can I prepare Vocabulary for Infosys On-Campus drive?
19th March 2016, 12:17 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pattern of Infosys On-Campus Drive for ECE final year student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I am a B.Tech(ECE) final year student. I am going to face Infosys On-Campus Drive. Can anyone of you please tell me about the pattern of this Drive?
Infosys Test Pattern for 2016:-

1. Aptitude Reasoning Test Questions: 30

Duration: 40 Mins

2. Verbal Ability Questions: 40

Duration: 35 Mins
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?