25th December 2015, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

How can I recognize that Offer Letter of Tech Mahindra isn't fake?

Hi,
Today, I have receive an Offer Letter from Tech Mahindra and there is written to deposit money as security deposit before interview. How I know this email from original Tech Mahindra or isn't its fake?

27th January 2016, 01:50 PM
january2016

Default Re: How can I recognize that Offer Letter of Tech Mahindra isn't fake?

No i guess this is fake mail you got from any of the spam mailer, as Tech Mahindra Never ask to deposit any amount for any of the recruitment as well as job offer.

This is clearly mentioned in the official site of the Tech Mahindra itself.
So, if you are getting such kind of email from the spammers who are claiming to be from Tech mahindra, just forward that email to the virus scan of the Tech Mahindra email address.

As this can be a legal offence. So, never respond to such kind of email even do not open any suspicious email.

27th January 2016, 01:52 PM
january2016

No i guess this is fake mail you got from any of the spam mailer, as Tech Mahindra Never ask to deposit any amount for any of the recruitment as well as job offer.

This is clearly mentioned in the official site of the Tech Mahindra itself.
So, if you are getting such kind of email from the spammers who are claiming to be from Tech mahindra, just forward that email to the virus scan of the Tech Mahindra email address.

As this can be a legal offence. So, never respond to such kind of email even do not open any suspicious email.

27th January 2016, 11:01 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
Today, I have receive an Offer Letter from Tech Mahindra and there is written to deposit money as security deposit before interview. How I know this email from original Tech Mahindra or isn't its fake?
If the offer letter said that you have to pay some money for the offer means it is a fake only. The Tech Mahindra will not request any deposit money from you. The organization also mentioned about the fake letter issues in their website. The aspirant should study the page. They have given QR code in the offer letter, you can also check through that. The details are available in the website link given below. The website link is given https://careers.techmahindra.com/Forms/Alert.aspx

27th April 2017, 07:41 PM
tohids

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShreeRocks View Post
If the offer letter said that you have to pay some money for the offer means it is a fake only. The Tech Mahindra will not request any deposit money from you. The organization also mentioned about the fake letter issues in their website. The aspirant should study the page. They have given QR code in the offer letter, you can also check through that. The details are available in the website link given below. The website link is given https://careers.techmahindra.com/Forms/Alert.aspx
(They have given QR code in the offer letter, you can also check through that).I check the QR code mention in that offer letter they showed my name.is it offer letter true??

27th April 2017, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

They have given QR code in the offer letter, you can also check through that.

I have received an Offer Letter from Tech Mahindra and there is written to deposit money as security deposit.And QR code also check in that showed my name.
is it true???

3rd August 2019, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

I got mahindra offer letter but how can I verified in the offer letter QR code is there

9th October 2019, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

I'm 2017 graduate today I got offer letter for fresher is this fake or true?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?