11th September 2017, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for private bank jobs in Agra after completion of 12th with 66 percent marks?

Hello, Can you please give me the procedure to apply for private banks jobs in Agra after completion of 12th with 66 percent marks? I am looking forward to getting the job soon. Can you please provide me the information on this. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for aerospace engineering after completion of 12th with 85 percent marks?
  2. How to prepare for bank jobs? What is the procedure to apply for private bank jobs?
  3. What are the possibilities of getting private and public sector bank jobs after completion of 12th standard?
  4. Procedure to apply for Railways Ticket Collector job in Indian Railways after completion of 12th with 60 percent marks?
  5. What type of jobs I can get after completion of graduation with geography honours and masters in mass communication?
  6. What kind of jobs I can opt after completion of graduation in Banking and Insurance?
  7. Can I apply for Private Bank jobs after completing class 12th Science stream with 85% marks? Do I have to write any entrance exam?
  8. Which private jobs I can apply after completion of B.Sc course?
  9. Am I eligible to apply for Bank Clerk exam after completion of intermediate with 50 percent marks?
  10. What is the qualification required to get a job in Bank after completion of 12th standard with 60% marks?
  11. Am I eligible for D.Ed after completion of B.Sc with 48 percent and 12th with 50 percent?
  12. Procedure to apply for scholarship after completion of intermediate with 96 percent marks?
  13. What is the eligibility criteria followed for applying job in Private banks? Am I eligible if I have completed 12th?
  14. Procedure to apply and get job in private bank after completion of graduation? -- [New]
  15. Am I eligible to get the bank job after completion of 12th with 72% marks?
  16. Job in private or government bank after 38% marks in 12th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Procedure to get a bank job after 12th class?
  18. List of private office jobs and private bank jobs after ECE engineering?
15th September 2017, 06:55 PM
Solo13
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to apply for private bank jobs in Agra after completion of 12th with 66 percent marks?

You are not eligible to get a job in Banks.
A candidate must be graduated with any discipline to get a job in banks.
Firstly you have to take admission in graduation after that you will eligible for banks.

After completing your graduation you can apply for IBPS exam.
IBPS conducts exam for PO, clerk and many other post.
15th September 2017, 07:00 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for private bank jobs in Agra after completion of 12th with 66 percent marks?

After 12th you can apply for banking job but for the post of clerk. But for that you have to apply for entrance exam that is conducted by the state university or board. And if you want to apply for manager job in bank then you must have to complete graduation in any discipline from a recognised University with minimum 50% marks. So I would suggest you to complete your graduation.
15th September 2017, 07:01 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

No only after completing Intermediate you are not eligible for bank jobs. The minimum qualification required to apply is graduation.

Eligibility criteria to apply for private sector banks are as under:-
Candidate must be a graduation degree holder from a recognized university in any discipline.
Candidate must have attained at least 55 percent aggregate in graduation.
Candidate age should be 21 years to 30 years.

Some of the government sector jobs after completing 12th are as under:-
SSC
LIC
MTS
Army
Railways
15th September 2017, 11:47 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

You cannot apply for Private based banking jobs just after completion of 12th Class. There is a certain educational qualification required to be eligible for appearing in Banking recruitment.

>> You must have completed B.E/ B.Tech or MCA or M.Tech or M.E from a recognized university.

>> There is no certain minimum percentage required to be eligible.

>> As Graduation is required as a minimum educational qualification, I suggest you to first complete Graduation as early as possible. Meanwhile, you may start preparing banking examinations.

>> I suggest you to refer the career section or recruitment section for latest updates of the recruitment.
16th September 2017, 12:00 AM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Sorry to inform you that you are not eligible for any bank job. It is merely not possible to find banking job by passing Class 12th.
The minimum educational qualification for bank job is Graduation or Bachelors degree.
Those candidates who have completed bachelors degree in any discipline from any recognized university are eligible for Bank jobs.
Eligibility criteria for Bank exams:
>Candidate must be an Indian citizen.
>Candidates must have Graduation degree in any discipline from any recognized university of State Government or Central Government.
>Candidates must have knowledge of operating a computer.
>Age of the candidates must be in between 20 years to 28 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?