11th October 2017, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

What to do to get job after B.Tech in electronics and communication?

Sir I have completed my B.Tech in Dept. of electronics and communication in 2015 and I have done a certification course of CCNA but I don't get job. What should be done but I think now I am wrong. But I know my better future in embedded system. What will I do?

Related Questions:
11th October 2017, 11:18 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to do to get job after B.Tech in electronics and communication?

To get a job after completion of your B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering course, you have to attend Off-campus recruitment drives or apply for various jobs in government sector. You should have good subject knowledge and communication skills to get a job. It is best to learn any emerging technology and attend the interview, so, that you can easily get a job.
11th October 2017, 11:48 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to do to get job after B.Tech in electronics and communication?

Procedure to get job after B.Tech in Electronics and Communication course:-

There is a certain procedure that is to be followed in order to get job after B.Tech in ECE course. As you are from Electronics background, you may find employment opportunities in

>> Software sector

>> Core sector

>> Government Sector

If you are willing to get job in core sector, you are required to do some certification courses like CCNA, Robotics, VLSI, AC&DC...etc., On the other side, if you are willing to get job in Software sector you are required to get command over C, C++, Oracle, .NET, PHP, Linux, Unix..etc.,

I suggest you to upload your latest resume in top job portals so that you may be notified about the latest recruitment's.
12th October 2017, 01:54 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

After B.Tech in electronics and communication you can get a good job in private and government sector.

Jobs in private sector:-

ASIC Design Engineer

ASIC Engineer Trainee

Software Engineer

Programmer

Developer

Business Analyst, IT

Network Support Engineer

Jobs in government sector:-

Civil Services

Defence

Indian Railways

Indian Air Force and many more BSN

ISRI,etc.
12th October 2017, 02:20 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir I have completed my B.Tech in Dept. of electronics and communication in 2015 and I have done a certification course of CCNA but I don't get job. What should be done but I think now I am wrong. But I know my better future in embedded system. What will I do?

Candidates after completion of BTech in ECE can study further a master’s degree course or short term courses to get a job. They can also apply for jobs through the company’s website or job portals. There are jobs in government and private sector organizations for the BTech ECE candidates. To get a job in PSU companies, they have to clear the GATE. Candidates are selected in many PSU companies based on their academic score, GATE score and interview. They can apply for jobs in the telecom companies both government and private after completion of BTech ECE. Candidates have to revise the main topics, do some small projects, polish their technical and soft skills, apply to the companies and attend interviews.
12th October 2017, 04:09 PM
ranu shahi

You should apply for government jobs if you are not successful in private sector.

Eligibility criteria required for government sector jobs are listed below:-
Aspirants should have completed graduation in any discipline from a recognized university.
Aspirants age should be under 18 years to 28 years as well as in some of the fields it is 21 years to 30 years.
Aspirants must have scored 45% in graduation.

Some of the jobs in government sector are as follows:-
Railways
SSC
UDC
LIC
MTS
Bank
Post Office
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?