25th August 2017, 01:38 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for counselling on the basis of NEET score of 500?

I have failed in maths subject in 2017 for 12th PU Karnataka board exam, but my NEET score is getting around 500. Please let me know may I eligible for counselling but I have send my paper for revaluation if I am not successful in that I may appear for supplementary exam which be held on June 30 2017. Please give me needful information regarding this please.

25th August 2017, 07:22 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for counselling on the basis of NEET score of 500?

If you are declared passed in class 12th, then only you will be considered for admission through NEET. Hence, make sure you have the passing certificate.

Also, counselling will be according to your score. Those who have got good score, will be asked for counselling on priority.
25th August 2017, 07:48 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am sorry to say that you are not eligible for Counselling process after failing in Mathematics subject in your class 12th examination. To be eligible for any counselling process or for further Graduation course through NEET examination, candidates must have to qualify in every subject at the time of counseling and admission.
So, when you qualify in class 12th Board examination passing in all the subjects, then you will be eligible for admission through NEET.
25th August 2017, 08:45 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Yes you are eligible for NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) counselling and I am sure that you will get very good government college on the basis of you NEET score of 500.
But make sure you have competed 12th standard or its equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as your primary subjects, and you also have to have 50% and above aggregate marks, from a recognized university.
Before the time of admission you have to qualify your supplementary examination of mathematics else your admission will be void.
Also if you are pass in overall subjects including English, Physics, Chemistry, Biology and any one subject then also you are eligible for admission.
I would suggest you to contact NEET branch for more information.
Below I have listed contact details:
NEET BRANCH Contact No.:9599590192,9599590193
e-mail id: [email protected]
Address: SHIKSHA KENDRA, 2 - COMMUNITY CENTRE,
PREET VIHAR, DELHI-110092
26th August 2017, 02:40 AM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Actually, you will not be eligible for NEET counseling, if you are not qualified in all subjects in 12th examination.

As you have mentioned that you have applied for revaluation, if you will be successful in this then you become eligible for counseling but if you will be failed in this then you will not able to apply for counseling. Then you have to write supplementary examination and qualify this examination with good marks.

After that you will be eligible for the counseling.

Hope for the best.
27th August 2017, 04:01 AM
cataleya11

You are eligible for counseling based on NEET score of 500 but you should also have a 12th level passing certificate.

You need to pass in all compulsory subjects in 12th level then only you can sit for counseling and go through the admission process. Even if the NEET council allows to sit for counseling you will not be given admission.

If after re-evaluation also you do not pass in Mathematics you should take the supplementary exam and clear all the subjects and then apply for admission through NEET.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?