15th March 2016, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for getting admission to study journalism if I complete my 12th standard by writing the exams from private open school?

Sir/Mam,

I am in cls 12th,i want to study journalism, I am so interested in it.but i am writing exams in private open school [APSOS]what still there is vacancy for me?please reply me. I need this information as son as possible. Awaiting for the same.

Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do Journalism if I am doing my 12th in open school?
  2. What happens if one completes 10+2 through open school?
  3. After march exams does any CBSE school will give me direct registration in 12th class?
  4. Which graduation course I can take to become a Journalist?
  5. Am I eligible to study B.Pharmacy after completing 12th from Open School?
  6. Should I prefer private school or open school? Will I be able to give compartmental exam of PCM?
  7. Is there any problem to do 12th from private board after getting failed in 12th CBSE?
  8. Admission in government school at 12th standard is possible after schooling from private school?
  9. Is it possible to get admission for 12th in a new school after completion of 11th?
  10. Is it possible to join 12th in another school if I failed in 11th final exam?
  11. Whether 12th offered in Private Schools is through Regular or Open Schooling? Do I have to attend classes?
  12. How to pursue a course in Journalism? I have finished my 12th standard CBSE in science
  13. Am I eligible to do B.A graduation without doing 12th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Am I eligible for admission in class 11th in any RPVV in Delhi after passing 10th standard from private CBSE affiliate school?
  15. Am I eligible to do degree from high standard colleges and university if I have completed 10th and 12th from open school?
  16. Is it possible for me to get admission for 12th standard after completion of 11th standard?
  17. Need information about career options in Journalism after 12th?
  18. List of Open Schools which offer admission in 12th standard in Kota?
15th March 2016, 05:07 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for getting admission to study journalism if I complete my 12th standard by writing the exams from private open school?

Yes, you can surely get admission through entrance exam which is conducted by the concerned university. Admission will be on the basis of merit and your performance in entrance exam will matter.

Any stream candidates who have passed class 12th are eligible to apply. Open schooling is accepted by most of the institutions and universities.
15th March 2016, 10:43 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for getting admission to study journalism if I complete my 12th standard by writing the exams from private open school?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

I am in cls 12th,i want to study journalism, I am so interested in it.but i am writing exams in private open school [APSOS]what still there is vacancy for me?please reply me. I need this information as son as possible. Awaiting for the same.

Thank you.

Yes, you are eligible to study the B.A Journalism and Mass Communication course after completing 12th from open school. The eligibility to study the course is a pass in 10+2. The duration of the course is 3 years. After the course you can join in print media or electronic media like TV Channels or FM Radios etc. You should have very good proficiency in a language and the ability to communicate freely. The course is available in many institutions like
15th March 2016, 10:56 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Yes, you are eligible for the colleges in which minimum education qualification is 12th pass. For taking admission in any college you should follow their admission procedure like some college have entrance test while few of them provides admission on the basis of merit list generated by 12th class marks. So first of all visit the desired college and know their admission procedure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?