1st September 2016, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria to apply for AIPMT exam?

Hello sir, My name is Avinash. I have passed 12th and got 62, 59, 57, 62, 57 and 59 marks in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biotechnology, English and Environmental Science respectively. Can I appear in AIPMT exam? Eligibility criteria for it?

4th September 2016, 11:58 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to apply for AIPMT exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, My name is Avinash. I have passed 12th and got 62, 59, 57, 62, 57 and 59 marks in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biotechnology, English and Environmental Science respectively. Can I appear in AIPMT exam? Eligibility criteria for it?
Yes, you are eligible for AIPMT exam.

Candidates who have completed 12th standard with above 50% marks are eligible for AIPMT exam but your 12th standard subject are Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English. For SC/ST candidate this percentage is reduced to 40%.
5th September 2016, 04:17 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria required to apply for AIPMT examination is mentioned below :-

--> You must have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination with minimum aggregate of 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/ Bio-Technology subjects taken together and you should have passed English as one of the subject in your 12th standard from a recognised Board.

--> You must be at least 17 years old as on 31st December of the year of examination to be eligible to appear in AIPMT examination.

Since, you have secured 58% aggregate of Physics, Chemistry and Biotechnology subjects and passed English subject in your 12th standard from a recognised board, you are eligible to appear in AIPMT examination.
5th September 2016, 06:10 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

The candidates should have studied Class XII from any recognized board with Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Biotechnology with English for AIPMT examination. The candidates must have scored not less than 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Biotechnology taken together in qualifying examinations.
A candidate who have completed the age of 17 years at the time of admission or will complete the age on or before 31st December of the year of his/her admission to the 1st year MBBS/BDS course. The candidate should be an Indian National. The above given are the eligibility criteria to apply for AIPMT examination.
6th September 2016, 12:02 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

AIPMT stands for All India Pre Medical Test. Now AIPMT is replaced by National Eligibility cum Entrance Test. NEET is also conducted by CBSE.

Eligibility criteria for NEET exam:

1. You must have done 10+2 with compulsory subjects like Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology and English.

2. General candidates must have minimum of 50% marks in board exam to apply for NEET exam and for SC/ST candidates it is 40%.

You are eligible for this exam after pursuing 12th with Biotechnology. The age limit for exam is 17-25 years calculated on 31st December of year of examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?