14th April 2017, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

How to change caste Kunchitaga to Vokkaliga if wrongly mentioned in 10th certificate?

Hello sir, I am Madhu from Bangalore and have one problem related to caste. In my certificates, 1st to 7th standard my caste is registered as Vokkaliga and from 8th standard to 10th it has changed to Kunchitaga by mistake of school clerk but basically I belongs to Vokkaliga. Please help me to how to change Kunchitaga to Vokkaliga in my 10th certificate?

17th April 2017, 09:08 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to change caste Kunchitaga to Vokkaliga if wrongly mentioned in 10th certificate?

Just contact the school administration and get it corrected with the help of valid documents. You have to get it corrected through your school, if it has been wrongly mentioned by them.

Just get all the documents related to the correction and write an application for correction.
21st February 2020, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to change caste Kunchitaga to Vokkaliga if wrongly mentioned in 10th certificate?

From 1st standard my caste is mentioned as kunchitiga now I'm in degree i need it as vokkaliga for my higher studies what can i do
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?