6th September 2015, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

How to get a free seat in Engineering after passing my supplementary examination?

How to get a free seat in Engineering after passing my supplementary examination?

6th September 2015, 07:38 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a free seat in Engineering after passing my supplementary examination?

To get a free seat in Engineering course after passing your Supplementary examinations, you must have to appear in Engineering entrance examinations like EAMCET, KCET, etc. By qualifying the entrance examination, based upon your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get admission in Engineering course.
6th September 2015, 11:13 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a free seat in Engineering after passing my supplementary examination?

You have to contact the private engineering college for getting admission on the basis of management quota. You have to appear for entrance exam even if you are willing to take admission through management quota.

There are limited seats and you have to pay a hefty fee if you want admission in a top private engineering college.
7th September 2015, 06:47 PM
ganiebizer
Senior Member+

SIR,you cant get afree seat in any engineering college because following are the requirements to get a free seat :-
1) your +2 score should be above 95%. because some private colleges are providing free seat on the bais of +2 marks.
2) you should secure a decent rank in engineering entrance exams.
3) you should be from a backward family in which your father is died, & governament will provide free accomodation.
4) you should be eligible in the tests whatever conducted by them.
7th September 2015, 09:52 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

If you are appearing your +2 Supplementary exam then , after your result declaration you have to appear Engineering entrance exam in next year Or if at that time there will be any entrance exam for lateral entry students then also you can apply for that & can take admission in the engineering college .

The List of Engineering entrance exam :

All India Engineering Entrance Exam (AIEEE) as Joint Entrance Examination (Main) (JEE (Main))

Indian Institute of Technology Joint Entrance Examination (IIT-JEE) as Joint Entrance Examination (JEE Advanced))

Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE)

Birla Institute of Technology (BITS)

VITEEE

DTU

WB-JEE

Jamia Millia Islamia University Engg Entrance Exam

OJEE

KIIT Entrance Examination (KIITEE)

S.O.A. Entrance Examination (SAAT)
5th July 2016, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

Sir , I Have passed my 12 sci. Group A . I got 64 merit marks &64 in jee main can I get admission in free seat to nirma university ? & how
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?