28th April 2017, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission for boys in 4th standard in CBSE school?

I am Balaji from Tamilnadu looking admission for my son who is going to 4th standard in CBSE schools Secunderabad, and looking for admission in your school. Currently my son is in studying in 3rd standard in CBSE school, Chennai. Can anyone please provide the school details which will provide tamil as third language so that it will be helpful to my son.

Related Questions:
  1. According to CBSE norms a 10 years old candidate get admission in 4th standard?
  2. What is the age limits of studying 4th standard in CBSE board?? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Is it possible to get admission in 5th CBSE of another school if completed 4th standard at the age of 9 years old?
  4. Is Navy Children School available in Faridabad? Procedure to take admission in 5th standard?
  5. Rules and regulations for admission in CBSE school through Transfer Certificate?
  6. What is the age limits of studying 4th standard in CBSE board?
  7. Procedure to get admission in Satya Saibaba School for 5th and 3rd standard boys?
  8. Admission for 4th standard (CBSE syllabus) in other branches of Sathya Sai Baba school?
  9. Detailed admission procedure to study in 6th standard of Sainik School for 5th CBSE student?
  10. Eligibility to get admission in 5th standard of CBSE Board for a candidate who has completed 4th from Tamil Nadu State Board?
  11. What is the admission procedure for joining 4th standard student in Military school?
  12. Detailed procedure to get admission in 4th standard of City International School, Pune?
  13. What is the procedure which I need to follow up to change my school from CBSE board to another in 12th standard?
  14. What is the procedure for admission in Merchant Navy or Military school after 4th std?
  15. What is the admission criteria and procedure followed for Sanik School to join class 8th?
  16. How to get the admission in Navy school for my ward in 5th standard?
  17. Is it possible to get admission for 12th in another CBSE school?
  18. Procedure to get admission in 4th standard of any school in Bangalore for 3rd standard student of Hyderabad?
29th April 2017, 11:37 PM
khanexpert

Default Re: Procedure to get admission for boys in 4th standard in CBSE school?

I have provided the names of some of the schools providing Tamil as their 3rd langusge, kindly have a look at it;

> Bhavan's Gangabux Kanoria Vidyamandir
Address: Block - FA, Sector - III, Salt Lake City, Kolkata, West Bengal 700097
Phone:033 2335 1249

> SBOA School & Junior College
Address: 18, School Rd,Anna Nagar West Extension, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600101

> Jawahar Vidyalaya
Address: No. 71, 4th Avenue, Ashok Nagar, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600083
Phone:044 2489 4239

> Srimathi Sundravalli Memorial School
Address: 4th Main Rd, Chromepet, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600044
Phone: 044 2273 1330

> Chinmaya Vidyalaya, Bokaro
Address: Rajeev Chowk, Connaught Place, New Delhi, Delhi 110001

> Sri Krish International School
Address: 1/191 A,, Rajiv Gandhi Nagar, Kundrathur Main Rd, Kovur, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600128
Phone:044 6566 6673

Admission procedure is based on a small exam conducted by the school itself and after clearing it, the child can get admission and continue with studies further.
30th April 2017, 10:11 AM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Currently 'Three-Language Formula' is not implemented in Tamil Nadu and Puducherry. So, you have to study as per the syllabus of CBSE in these two states. However, once the 'Three-Language Formula' implemented in Tamil Nadu, you can choose Tamil as the third language.
List of good CBSE schools:

Sunflower School  

Address: Near Diamond Point 'X' Road, Sikh Rd, Sikh Village, Gunrock Enclave, Secunderabad, Telangana 500009

Kendriya Vidyalaya  

Address: Picket, Opposite to Secunderabad Club, Gunrock Enclave, Secunderabad, Hyderabad, Telangana 500009

Delhi Public School Society

Address: Plot No.44,42A ,Nacharam Mallapur Road, Behind Nacharam Telephone Exchange, Nacharam, Hyderabad, Telangana 500076
30th April 2017, 01:12 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am Balaji from Tamilnadu looking admission for my son who is going to 4th standard in CBSE schools Secunderabad, and looking for admission in your school. Currently my son is in studying in 3rd standard in CBSE school, Chennai. Can anyone please provide the school details which will provide tamil as third language so that it will be helpful to my son.

Students after completion of 3rd standard can apply for taking admission to 4th standard in CBSE School. Some reputed CBSE Schools conduct entrance test and interview for the admission to 4th standard. Students are required to submit the necessary documents for taking admission to 4th standard in CBSE School like Transfer Certificate (TC), 3rd standard pass certificate, Character Certificate etc. The above given is the admission procedure for boys in 4th standard in CBSE Schools.
30th April 2017, 10:08 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

The procedure is as follows :

* Find out whether there is any seat or not and the school wants to fill them up for the current academic year or not.

* See if the candidate is eligible or not by seeing the aggregate marks in 10th and the marks in the Maths and Science as you are going to be in a science stream.

* Apply for the entrance exam if any but with most of the possibility, there wont be any entrance test.

* You will need the following documents :
- Previous Mark sheets
- Transfer certificate
- Migration certificate (only in case of change of state or board)
- Character certificate

* You can pay the required fee which is dynamic for every year and take the admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?