25th November 2017, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

What data should I give 12th pass or 12th appearing while I am going to give improvement?

I have passed 12th with 73% in ISC board this year. I want to give improvement if I give any competitive or university exam next year, then what data should I give 12th pass or 12th appearing while I am going to give improvement.

25th November 2017, 06:01 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What data should I give 12th pass or 12th appearing while I am going to give improvement?

When you are applying for the competitive examination, it is not required to mention whether you are going to take Improvement examinations or not. But, you have to submit your improvement examination scores if scores more than in regular examinations while participating in the counselling process. If your improvement examination marks are not declared while you are participating in the counselling process then, you need to inform to the authority who is conducting the counselling process for offering admissions for pursuing higher studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?