16th March 2015, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

What to prefer CBSE or ICSE or PSEB to be a Software Engineer?

What should I prefer ICSE or CBSE or pseb? Can someone tell me that if I want to be software engineer?

18th March 2015, 02:06 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to prefer CBSE or ICSE or PSEB to be a Software Engineer?

You can choose any education board as per your interest, because you can study under these boards only upto 12th standard. But, to become a software engineer, you have to pursue engineering course, where they will be no education boards like CBSE or ICSE. So, there is no need to worry to choose a particular education board. If you want any suggestion, I suggest you to complete your 12th standard from CBSE board and try to appear for engineering entrance exam. If you can qualify such entrance exam, you will get admission in Engineering college, where you should choose computer science or Information Technology as your course, to become a software engineer. And you should learn some programming languages like C, JAVA, .NET, C++, because knowledge in these programming languages will help you to get a job easily.
3rd June 2023, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What to prefer CBSE or ICSE or PSEB to be a Software Engineer?

ICSE is ok for Software Engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?