17th January 2013, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

Is there a chance of getting a job after completing training in CDAC? Is there any reservation for girls?

Is there a chance of getting a good job after completing training in cdac.
who are eligible for a job in cdac?
Is there any reservation for girls?
every has to get qualified into CET?
Qualification of B.Tech is enough for getting job into cdac?

9th July 2016, 09:10 AM
Suraj129

Default Re: Is there a chance of getting a job after completing training in CDAC? Is there any reservation for girls?

Yes, there is a very good chance of getting a job after the completion of CDAC course that too with a good package because the placement companies are good which come to CDAC for campus placement.

Qualification of B.tech is not enough to get into CDAC institute, you need to clear CDAC CET exam first.

For more details of eligibility and other details refer their official website "www.cdac.in".
On website, select "Education and training" in the menu and choose the desired course type for the detailed information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?