9th August 2015, 01:26 AM
Unregistered

With a live backlog can I sit in campus drive in 2016?

Sir ,I am student with 89.27% in 10th , 82.5% in 12th and 68.5% till 6th semester with one standing backlog .am I eligible for sitting in the campus drive of cognizant , L &T Infotech ?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to attend Wipro Technologies Off-Campus Drive if had a backlog in B.Tech 8th semester?
  2. Can I attend Capegemini on-campus drive again if terminated due to backlog?
  3. Am I eligible to attend Mahindra Satyam On-Campus Interview having a backlog in 3rd semester of B.Tech(EEE)?
  4. Am I eligible for attending campus placement when I have one backlog in 6th semester?
  5. Can I attend Wipro campus placement again if I have registered and missed it before?
  6. Will I be eligible to apply for campus placements if I have 1 back paper while am in 3rd year?
  7. Does HCL accept students with backlogs in B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Is the Syntel campus drive which will held in Bhopal, an open campus drive?
  9. Can I get job in HCL Technologies if secured 56.83% in 10th, 71.6% in 12th and 75% in B.Tech?
  10. Why TCS, Wipro, Cognizant and Accenture are not hiring correspondence B.Tech candidates?
  11. How many rounds are there in Accenture Off-Campus Drive? Tips to crack this Off-Campus Drive?
  12. Is it possible to appear in Off-Campus Drive if selected last year in Tech Mahindra On-Campus?
  13. Am I eligible to attend TCS, CTS and Wipro Off-Campus Drive if secured 59.8% in 12th?
  14. What kind of questions are asked in Wipro Technologies Off-Campus Drive? Pattern of this Off-Campus Drive?
  15. IT companies on-campus hiring B.Sc students with 58% marks and 60% marks in 10th and 12th standard?
  16. Am I eligible to get a job in Infosys company if I scored 62% in 10th and 47% in 12th?
  17. Do I have to secure 75% with no backlog in B.E. to attend L&T Infotech off-campus drive in Chennai?
  18. Eligibility for placement in Infosys placement?
9th August 2015, 02:11 PM
ganiebizer
Senior Member+

Default Re: With a live backlog can I sit in campus drive in 2016?

* Actually it depends on the company .
-> Some companies will recruit the candidates who have backlogs they need talent doesn't matter about their percentage .
-> Everyone has to maintain at least 75-80% then only impression will be created upon you and it you are talented then you got job for pakka.
-> First try to posses the following
* Technical knowledge
* communication skills .
* Analytical thinking
9th August 2015, 07:53 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

In campus drives you must have degree with no live backlogs. If you have any backlogs then you will not be eligible for campus interviews.
You there is a percentage criteria also for candidates and only candidates with above a level eligible for it.
9th August 2015, 07:54 PM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

No obstacle is ever a barrier in someone's path. Many students in their diploma and engineering have backlogs. There is nothing to be worried about. Now the thing is if you are able to clear those backlogs when the carry over exams are being held then it would be better for you.

This is because, even if you are placed in some company then before joining the company, you have to clear those backlogs. Otherwise your degree won't be considered as complete.

So, prepare for the carry over paper and clear those and then there would be no problem in your path of success.

Also, the dilemma in which you are in,
some companies allow candidates with live backlogs to appear for the interview but then in case of selection, you have to clear those backlogs.

While some reputed MNC's like TCS, Infosys does not do so.

So, it depends in which company's drive you are appearing.
9th August 2015, 11:15 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Now you are in 6th semester with pending backlog so based on the above issue you are not eligible for Campus drives. But actually campus recruitments will be held in Final year. So you need not worry about. You will have a time to clear the pending backlog.

Having Backlogs also some companies offers the Job recruitment but you need to complete with in graduation it self. Otherwise they will not take you in the respective job.

Common eligibility for Campus drives is almost same since all MNC's follows the same eligibility criteria and that is you must complete graduation with out any backlogs. And need to get minimum 65% of marks in aggregate.

There is No Age limit. You should have programming and Communication skills.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?