17th August 2015, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

Subjects enlisted in IGCSE Higher Secondary Science for 10th ICSE student?

Hello,
I want to study my Higher Secondary in IGCSE Board. I am studying in 10th ICSE. I would like to know about the subjects in IGCSE Board in Science stream. Please let me know immediately.

13th October 2015, 11:27 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: Subjects enlisted in IGCSE Higher Secondary Science for 10th ICSE student?

Well, they have classified different subjects into different groups. Of them science group and mathematics group is different. Under the sciences you have Physics, Chemistry and Biology, which are the usual subjects. The other group is of Mathematics. It contains not only the core Mathematics, but also the additional Mathematics. You have a separate group on computer sciences and information and communication technology. So the syllabus curriculum of IGCSE or International General Certificate of Secondary Education is separated into separate group of science subjects. In other education boards you have everything coming under science. But here science too is categorized. I would suggest you to keep the science group in your subject combination, that is Physics, Chemistry and Biology and then choose any one from Mathematics and Computer Science.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?