2nd November 2015, 12:04 AM
Unregistered

What course I should prefer after completion of 10th to do Psychology course in future?

What course I should prefer after completion of 10th to do Psychology course in future? Can you please guide me with the complete information on the same? Awaiting to get the answer soon as possible. Please give me the complete information soon!

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any Psychology course to take up after completion of graduation course?
  2. Procedure to join Clinical Psychology course after completion of B.Sc in Psychology? List of Institutes offering this course in Distance Learning? Career Options for me after completion of this course?
  3. Is it possible to become a lecturer in psychology field after completion of MSc?
  4. What shall I do to become an IAS Officer after completion of 10th Class? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Will I eligible for Ph.D in Psychology after the completion of MA in Psychology in distance learning?
  6. Eligibility for M.Sc clinical psychology? Institutes which offers this course to Nursing graduates? M.Sc and M.Phil degrees will made me Clinical Psychologist?
  7. What should I prefer among ICSE, CBSE and PSEB after completing 10th ICSE to become a Software Engineer?
  8. Is it possible after 10th to go for Psychology college?
  9. Is it a right decision to go for MA in Psychology (Correspondence course) after graduating in B.A in Economics? Fee structure, course duration and future job prospects?
  10. What should I do to study law after completion of psychology course?
  11. Can i do Psychology after 12th with Sociology subject?
  12. Can I do M.Sc in Clinical Psychology after completion of B.Sc in Psychology?
  13. When will be the Entrance Exam to join M.Phil in Clinical Psychology after completion of MA in Psychology?
  14. Is Ph.D in clinical psychology possible after completion of M.phil in PSW
  15. M.Sc in Psychology is possible after B.A. in Psychology?
  16. Is there a future of Psychology in India? Colleges in India best suited for pursuing Psychology? What are the possible career after Ph.D in the subject? Is it possible to pursue Psychology at UG level?
  17. Procedure to take Psychology course after BMM completion?
  18. Is Ph.d in clinical psychology possible after completion of M.Phil in PSW
2nd November 2015, 08:08 AM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: What course I should prefer after completion of 10th to do Psychology course in future?

To do the psychology course you should be the 12th passed candidate and then can apply for the graduation for the Psychology. For this first you have to qualify the 12th class with art stream where you can also select a selective subject as Psychology and after the 12th you can go for the Graduation in Psychology.

>> After completing the 12th with Psychology you have to apply for the Graduation in Psychology and for this you have to fill the registration form of the college where you want to get the admission in the graduation and also attach all the documents and mark sheet of the 12th class and then the list of cut off marks with selected candidates will be listed by the college.

>> If you got your Name in that list then you can submit the fee of the college within the given time and get admission in Graduation course and if don,t get the Name in list then have to wait for the second list because for the admission every time three lists are listed in every college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?