25th December 2015, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

Age limit to apply in UPSC Engineering Services examination for 21 years old Electronics final semester student?

Hello,
I am doing My Final Year B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE). I have got 65% upto 7th semester. I am 21 years old. I saw the advertisement which showing the details of UPSC Engineering Service Examination, they mention that age limit is 21-30. Am I eligible to apply this examination. Please reply on this post.

3rd January 2016, 03:09 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age limit to apply in UPSC Engineering Services examination for 21 years old Electronics final semester student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I am doing My Final Year B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE). I have got 65% upto 7th semester. I am 21 years old. I saw the advertisement which showing the details of UPSC Engineering Service Examination, they mention that age limit is 21-30. Am I eligible to apply this examination. Please reply on this post.
Yes, you are eligible for UPSC engineering service exam.

IES Stands for Indian Engineering Service examination.

If you have completed bachelor engineering degree course then you are eligible to apply for IES Examination but your written exam subjects are -CIVIL, MECHANICAL, ELECTRICAL, ELECTRONICS AND TELECOMMUNICATION ENGINEERING. You can choose any one subject from above mentioned subject. M.Sc Degree or its equivalent with Wireless Communication, Electronics, Radio Physics or Radio Engineering are also eligible for IES Exam. Final year student are also eligible for IES exam.

The applicant age should be in between 21 to 30 years.

SC/ST = 5 years
OBC =3 years
PWD =10 years
Ex-Servicemen = 5 years
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?