10th June 2016, 03:55 PM
112manj

Am I eligible to apply for 12th directly after completion of 1st year diploma engineering course?

I have completed 10th from Maharashtra. Completed 1st year diploma engineering. Can I appear for 12th directly? What is the minimum criteria required for the same? It will be helpful if you can guide me on this. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to join M.Tech directly after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  2. Am I eligible to apply for B.A directly after completion of diploma 3 years course and 2 years PG diploma from Pune University?
  3. Am I eligible to take diploma civil after completion of 12th standard?
  4. Is it possible to get admission for TET in 3rd year Engineering after completion of diploma course?
  5. Am I eligible to do B.E after completion of diploma in electronics and engineering with 65% marks?
  6. Is Aeronautical Engineering possible after Diploma in Mechatronics?
  7. Can I continue my Diploma to get good Job having a year gap after completion of 1st year of Diploma with 84%?
  8. What is the procedure to be followed for joining engineering directly to 3rd year after completion of diploma course?
  9. Qualifications required for Lateral Entry B.Tech examination? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Is it possible to directly study MCA after Diploma completion?
  11. Can I get lateral entry in any government polytechnic college in Chattisgarh after doing BSc in Biological science?
  12. Am I eligible to do B.E Mechanical engineering after completion of diploma in electronics?
  13. What should I do next after completion of diploma course after 12th?
  14. Am I eligible for IIT JEE Exam after completing diploma in Mechanical engineering in 4 years?
  15. Am I eligible to appear for DRDO diploma post after completion of diploma course?
  16. Am I eligible to get admission in IIT after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  17. Can i join AMIE for writing IAS in future?
  18. Am i eligible to write JEE with Diploma in Chemical Engineering?
10th June 2016, 08:14 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for 12th directly after completion of 1st year diploma engineering course?

There is no such route available for class 12th and most of the schools won't give admission based on diploma 1st year.

You can only continue your diploma second year or take admission in class 11th in any school.
10th June 2016, 08:51 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for 12th directly after completion of 1st year diploma engineering course?

No, you can't apply for admission to 12th standard directly after completion of your 1st year Diploma Engineering course. Candidates who have completed 12th standard are eligible to get direct admission in second year of Diploma Engineering course but, candidates who have completed first year Diploma Engineering course are not eligible to get direct admission in 12th standard. You need to take admission in 11th standard after completion of your 10th standard to be eligible to pursue 12th standard.
11th June 2016, 03:59 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

No, I am sorry to say that there is no such provision for it. You cannot get admission in 12th standard after completion of your 1st year of Diploma. You will have to have studied 11th standard in order to be eligible to get admission in class 12 after clearing class 11 otherwise, there is no other way.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?