2nd August 2016, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for TGT zoology after completion of bachelor degree in ZBC?

Sir, I completed my bachelor degree in ZBC group but in last year have botany and chemistry with final marks 67.89 percentage from Lucknow university and then completed B.Ed.
Please confirm me if I am eligible for TGT Zoology.

3rd August 2016, 10:37 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for TGT zoology after completion of bachelor degree in ZBC?

In order to be eligible for TGT, you will have to fulfill the below mentioned eligibility criteria;

> Candidate should have completed their graduation from a recognized University.

> Candidate should have a valid B.Ed degree with himself/herself.

> Candidate's age should not be below the age of 21 years.

If however, you do fulfill the above mentioned criteria, then you are most eligible to apply for TGT.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?