3rd August 2016, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to join Indian Army for a 12th Class candidate?

Hello Sir, I am Nilesh Anil Kokare. I have passed 12th Class HSC Voc (MCVC) in Automobile Engineering. Tech. I would like to join Indian Navy or Indian Army. Please tell me that how can make my career in Indian Army or Navy.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to join Indian Army for a B.Com in Accounts and Finance completed girl candidate
  2. Am I eligible to join the Indian Army without completing class 10th? What is the procedure to join the Indian Army?
  3. Procedure to join Indian Army for a candidate who quit education after completing 7th standard?
  4. Procedure to join Indian Army after 12th Class (Commerce) without Maths?
  5. Procedure to apply for Clerical post in Indian Army for 12th student?
  6. Procedure to join Indian Army? Criteria for selection? Qualifications required for admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I join Indian Army being a candidate with an age of 22 years and failed in 12th class?
  8. Procedure and eligibility to join Indian Army for 11th Arts candidate?
  9. Is there any quota available to become an Officer in Indian Army for a candidate whose father is an Ex-Army Officer?
  10. Procedure to join Indian Army for 12th passed candidate whose father was an Armyman?
  11. How can I join Indian Army being a 12th female candidate? Qualification required to join?
  12. Procedure to be followed to join Indian Army after 12th science(PCB)?
  13. How to join Indian Army being a candidate having scored 58% in 12th class and pursuing BE in Information Science?
  14. Am I eligible to join Indian Army with mentioned subjects in 12th standard? Procedure to join?
  15. How can I join Indian Army after completion of 12th Class being a Girl?
  16. Can I join the Indian Army as a student of Commerce?
  17. Can a Female Candidate join the Indian Army as a Soldier? What is the procedure by which a Female Candidate can join the Indian Army? -- [New]
  18. Can a candidate from Arts stream in 12th Class be eligible to join Indian Army?
3rd August 2016, 09:08 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to join Indian Army for a 12th Class candidate?

To join Indian Army after completion of your 12th standard Voc (MCVC) in Automobile Engineering, you have to appear in NDA examination which is conducted by UPSC twice a year. Eligibility criteria required to appear in NDA examination is mentioned below :-

1. You must be a citizen of India.

2. You should have completed 12th standard or an equivalent examination with Physics and Mathematics subjects from a recognised board.

3. You should be between 16.5 to 19.5 years of age.

4. You should be an Unmarried Male candidate.

5. You should be Physically fit as per physical standards mentioned in the UPSC NDA examination notification.
4th August 2016, 12:07 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to join Indian Army after 10+2:

The competitive exam for joining Army after 10+2 is NDA exam.

1. Meet the eligibility criteria: Minimum qualification required is 10+2. Age criteria is 16.5-19.5 years. You must be unmarried male to apply for this exam.

2. If you meet eligibility criteria, you can apply for this exam when notification is released at http://www.upsconline.nic.in. There are two stages of this exam, written test and SSB, crack both stages to join Army.
4th August 2016, 03:27 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

In order to join Indian Army after completion of your 12th standard you will have to appear for NDA examination and once after clearing the examination, you can carry on with further selection procedure.

However, in order to be eligible for NDA examination, you will have to fulfill the below mentioned eligibility criteria;

> You should have completed your 12th standard from a recognized board.

> Your age should not be below 16.5 years and should not be above 19.5 years.

You should however not be physically handicapped and should meet full physical standards in order to be eligible to appear for NDA examination.
11th July 2019, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my 2 science with above 85% mark in physics, chemistry,and maths so i want to study b tech in indian army what are the formalities for this
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?