7th August 2016, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

How can I get an education loan of 1 lakh from a Government bank?

Hello sir, I am studying in 3rd year of B.Tech from Chennai. My financial condition is very dangerous because my father business has destroyed. Please tell how can I get an education loan of 1 lakh from Government bank?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to apply for an education loan at Government bank if my father's income is 4 lakh?
  2. Procedure to get an education loan of 4 lakh from Syndicate Bank?
  3. Which bank grants an education loan faster than Axis bank to those students who have already got an admission?
  4. How to get subsidy on education loan from Maharashtra government?
  5. Which bank is better in between State Bank of Patiala and Punjab National Bank to apply for an education loan of 2.5 lakh rupees?
  6. In which bank to apply for an education loan of 14 lakh to study MBBS from Ukraine? Will bank provide loan for books and accommodation?
  7. Is there any Government scheme available for exemption in education loan for non employed candidate?
  8. What should I do to get an education loan of 2 lakh rupees from Dena bank?
  9. Whether rate of interest against an Education Loan is same for all Banks?
  10. Fee structure for MBBS in private sector? How much money do I have to pay?
  11. How to approach the bank to reduce the repayment of education loan amount? Should I consult to Education Minister of the state?
  12. Is it possible to get complete educational loan for doing graduation course? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Required collateral to apply for an education loan of 4 lakh at HDFC Bank?
  14. Which bank provides an education loan up to 4 lakhs at minimum interest rate?
  15. Can i get education loan for 1 lakh for BBA course? When should we apply for education loan?
  16. Requirements to apply for an education loan of 11 lakh in ICICI Bank to study MBA course from Singapore? Should I apply in a government bank? -- [New]
  17. Securities and collateral required for an education loan of 5 lakh from PNB? What will be the maximum Loan tenure?
  18. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?
8th August 2016, 10:49 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get an education loan of 1 lakh from a Government bank?

You can get education loan of one lakh rupees from any government bank without any problem. What you need to do is to visit any government like SBI, PNB, CBI, OBC etc then apply for education loan along with following documents:

1. Education loan letter issued by college for last year fees.

2. PAN Card of both parent and candidate.

3. Proof of identity and address.

4. Academic certificates etc.

Generally, bank takes at least one month to review, process and sanction education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?