23rd September 2016, 12:58 AM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria followed for applying GRE exam while studying B.Tech in KSOU?

What is the eligibility criteria followed for applying GRE exam while studying B.Tech in KSOU? Can you please provide me the complete criteria as soon as possible? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon as possible. Awaiting for the response.

23rd September 2016, 01:55 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria followed for applying GRE exam while studying B.Tech in KSOU?

There is no specific eligibility criteria to appear for GRE entrance examination.

So, any candidates can appear for examination irrespective of their age and educational qualification.

So, you can appear for examination but candidates have to qualify the criteria for respective institute in which they want to get admission.

So, you visit the official website of respective institute to get criteria for admission.
23rd September 2016, 01:59 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria followed for applying GRE exam while studying B.Tech in KSOU?

Generally the GRE is conducted for admission of candidates in post graduate courses in abroad.

But, there is no any criteria as per age limit or educational qualification to appear for examination.

So, you can appear for examination. The eligibility for admission on GRE varies with different universities/institutes.
23rd September 2016, 04:18 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

There is no specific eligibility criteria required to apply for GRE examination. Candidates irrespective of educational qualification, age limit, etc., are eligible to apply for GRE examination. To get admission in Abroad Universities on basis of GRE score, you have to satisfy the eligibility criteria specified by the university. Since, you are pursuing B.Tech course from KSOU, you are eligible to apply for GRE examination. The validity of GRE examination score is 5 years.
23rd September 2016, 05:15 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the eligibility criteria followed for applying GRE exam while studying B.Tech in KSOU? Can you please provide me the complete criteria as soon as possible? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon as possible. Awaiting for the response.

There are no specific eligibility criteria for GRE. The Graduate Record Examination (GRE) is conducted by Educational Testing Services (ETS). The candidate can register for the GRE test while studying B.Tech in KSOU also. So you can register for GRE while studying B.Tech also. In India, GRE is offered in the computer based format. You can apply through the GRE website for the GRE or through phone registration or mail registration. The official website of GRE is Click Here
23rd September 2016, 08:23 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination. This examination tests your Verbal, Quantitative and Analytical Writing skills. No particular eligibility criteria is required to appear in GRE examination.

However, to get admission in Master's degree course in Abroad universities on the basis of GRE score, you have to need satisfy the admission requirements specified by the university.

As per the information you have mentioned in your query, you are pursuing B.Tech third year from KSOU right now, so, you are eligible to appear in GRE examination. I suggest you to appear in GRE examination while pursuing your final year, so, that your score will be valid for long time after completion of your Graduation.
23rd September 2016, 11:06 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination.

There are no specific eligibility criteria for GRE Test. This examination open for all candidates who are willing to pursue for higher degree in abroad.

Types of Graduate Record Examination test

1) Revised General Test
2) GRE Subject Tests

GRE exam Pattern:-

The GRE exam is conducted in three sections

Section I:-

1) Verbal Reasoning
i) Reading Comprehension
ii) Text Completion
iii) Sentence Equivalence

Section II:-

1) Quantitative Reasoning

Section III:-

1) Analytical Writing Assessment
i) Issue-Task essay
ii )Argument-Task essays
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?