15th November 2016, 07:04 PM
Anjali chauhanl

Am I eligible to join Merchant Navy after completing BCA? What is the procedure to apply for the same?

Respected Sir, I have completed BCA and now I want to join Merchant Navy so I want to know am I eligible to join Merchant Navy after completing BCA? If yes then please tell me the procedure to apply for the same.

Related Questions:
  1. Merchant Navy or Indian Navy after B.Sc.? Admission procedure and Institutes? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Am I eligible to apply for Navy after completing 3 years diploma course?
  3. Am I eligible to join Merchant Navy after completion of diploma course?
  4. How to join Merchant navy after completing 12th? List of the government colleges?
  5. What is the eligibility criteria for a girl to join merchant navy?
  6. Can I join Merchant navy after passing 12th commerce? What is the procedure to join Merchant Navy?
  7. Am I eligible to join merchant navy after completion of diploma course?
  8. Can I apply for Merchant Navy after completing BBA course?
  9. Admission procedure of joining Merchant Navy after completing of IT engineering course? Is there any entrance exam to be answered?
  10. Am I eligible to join Merchant Navy after completing class 12th with Commerce stream? How can I join the Merchant Navy? -- [New]
  11. What is the scope of B.Sc graduate to get a job in Merchant or Indian Navy?
  12. Can I join Merchant navy after completing BCA? I have scored 63% in BCA
  13. Am I eligible to apply for merchant navy after completion of diploma in electronics? What is the procedure followed to apply for Merchant Navy?
  14. What is the procedure to join Merchant Navy as a Deck Officer after completing 12th in BSEB board with 71%
  15. Is it really possible to join Merchant Navy after completing B.Tech IT? What is the procedure to apply for it?
  16. Am I eligible to join Merchant Navy after completion of B.Tech in ECE without giving Entrance Exam? Will there be any scholarship offered for the candidates for SC category? List of Government Colleges to join Merchant Navy?
  17. How to join Merchant Navy after doing 10th with 75% marks
  18. I am 26 year and 3 months old(BE Mechanical) : Can I join Merchant Navy? Procedure to join Merchant Navy?
16th November 2016, 09:50 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to join Merchant Navy after completing BCA? What is the procedure to apply for the same?

You can apply for Deck Cadet examination from a recognized university and after clearing the entrance test conducted by the Institute itself, you will be most eligible to get admission in the course.

The minimum eligibility in order to get admission in merchant navy is that the candidate should have completed their 12th with a minimum of 60% in aggregate with science stream from a recognized board.

In order to apply for the course, you will have to visit the registered office of the prospective Institute, you wish to get admission in and get the application form, fill in the details asked for and carry on further with the process as directed by the institute.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?