2nd March 2018, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information and eligibility criteria of UPSC Indian Defence Estate Services recruitment?

Friends, Kindly inform me about Indian Defence Estate Services. I would like to know about this recruitment by UPSC. What is this recruitment and what kind of candidate can apply for this recruitment? I mean, to know the eligibility criteria.

Related Questions:
17th March 2018, 12:09 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information and eligibility criteria of UPSC Indian Defence Estate Services recruitment?

Detailed Information and Eligibility Criteria Required to apply for UPSC Indian Defence Estate Services Recruitment:

In order to be eligible for this Indian Defence Estates Services Recruitment that is conducted by UPSC, you are required meet the below mentioned eligibility criteria. Candidates who are willing to join Indian Defence Estate Services, must first appear in Civil Services Examination that is conducted by Union Public Service Commission.

Officers in this department are recruited through Civil Services Examination which is conducted by UPSC and all those selected Group A and Group B candidates are supposed to undergo orientation training. This Indian Defence Estates Services comes under Group A Services and the officers selected will be headed towards National Institute of Defence Estates Management, Delhi.

The basic educational qualification required is same as it is for other services. You must have completed "Graduation" or Post Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university and you are required to appear in Civil Services recruitment examination and the minimum age required is 21 years and maximum age must not exceed 30 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?