4th August 2011, 11:13 PM
pradeepthiy

Which are the subjects on which I should concentrate more on GATE while doing B.Tech 3rd year CSE?

i am doing btech 3rd year cse branch and please can u mention the subjects i should conentrate for gate

5th August 2011, 12:49 AM
genius_911

Default Re: Which are the subjects on which I should concentrate more on GATE while doing B.Tech 3rd year CSE?

well your subjects from 3rd sem to 7th sem are important in gate exam. some of the subjects where you need to shape yourself are OS, DBMS, CN, TOC....
5th August 2011, 01:18 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are the subjects on which I should concentrate more on GATE while doing B.Tech 3rd year CSE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pradeepthiy View Post
i am doing btech 3rd year cse branch and please can u mention the subjects i should conentrate for gate
dear friend,

important subject for cse department for GATE exam.

1)math
2)digital
3)os
4)networking
5)dbms
6)microprocessor
7)automata
8)data sturucture

if you have concentrate on those subject then you have to cleared the gate exam

all the best
5th August 2011, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

5th August 2011, 11:29 PM
rana2011
Banned

Immportant subject for cse department for GATE exam:-

1)math
2)digital
3)os
4)networking
5)dbms
6)microprocessor
7)automata
8)data sturucture

All the best!
2nd July 2012, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

i am doing btech 4th year cse branch and please can u mention the subjects i should conentrate for gate
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?