23rd September 2016, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do MS in USA if I have done B.Sc CS and have arrears?

What are things I have to do for doing MS at USA. I have done my Bsc CS passed out. But still got an arrear. But so positive to clear that by this NOV exam. and got 2 years of exp. So what I have to do now? Can you please tell me what is the criteria to apply?

26th September 2016, 12:45 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do MS in USA if I have done B.Sc CS and have arrears?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What are things I have to do for doing MS at USA. I have done my Bsc CS passed out. But still got an arrear. But so positive to clear that by this NOV exam. and got 2 years of exp. So what I have to do now? Can you please tell me what is the criteria to apply?
You are eligible for MS course in USA but you have cleared your pending backlog.

Also you must qualify in GRE and TOEFL entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?