8th January 2017, 09:44 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply in US universities if I have completed GRE?

I have taken my GRE recently and have got very low marks (verbal-310, quants-540, AWA-3.5). I am yet to take TOEFL. I am currently pursuing my B.E (final year) and my CGPA is 8.2/10.
10th%-86.67(CBSE)
12th%-91.2(STATE BOARD)

Do I have any chances of gettin into any of the US universities? As the gre pattern is revised now i do not wish to take up the exam again.Pl help me

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do MS in america after completing my B.E EEE?
  2. Am I eligible to do MS in USA if I had backlogs in my Graduation?
  3. Can I apply for GRE being a BCA student? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Does I have to secured 7.5 CGPA in B.Tech to appear in GRE? Eligibility criteria of GRE?
  5. Does UG marks required for doing MS? What is the eligibility criteria asked for doing MS in abroad?
  6. In which entrance exam should I appear between GRE and TOEFL to study MS?
  7. When can I appear in GRE for the admission in German university if completed B.E.(ME)? Detail, procedure and list of the German universities with scholarship? Is it necessary to appear in GRE and IELTS both for the admission?
  8. Requirements, books, cost and country to study MS Abroad?
  9. Which universities in USA I can apply for MS after scoring 1200+3.5 marks in GRE?
  10. Is NIOS accepted for studies Abroad?
  11. When should I apply for GRE if pursuing B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year? How much should I score in GRE to get admission in leading universities of UK?
  12. Can I apply for admission in Abroad with GRE scorecard if admission is over in universities?
  13. Am I eligible to appear in GRE for studying MS in US if completed MCA? Entrance exams to study MS in US?
  14. Eligibility to study MCA in abroad?
  15. Names of 4 universities in which I can apply after scoring 59.7% in B.Tech?
  16. Detailed information on doing MS higher studies abroad?
  17. Is it possible to prepare and appear in GRE for a candidate who has completed B.Tech around 3 years ago?
  18. List of universities in USA I can apply for MS in electrical and electronics after scoring 1200+3.5 in GRE?
9th January 2017, 07:19 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply in US universities if I have completed GRE?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for admission in US universities for pursuing higher studies if you have taken GRE and your score is out. You need to inform the university that you are going to take TOEFL examination on so and so date, so, that they will process your application else, your application will be in pending state. It is best to apply for admission in US universities only when you have all the scores i.e., TOEFL/ IELTS and GRE examinations scores readily in your hand.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?