24th September 2016, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

Which exams I need to give for doing MS in Germany?

Which exams I need to give for doing MS in Germany? Can you please let me know what are the steps we need to follow for the same? It will be helpful if you can guide me with the complete steps on the same.. Awaiting for the response. Thank you!

24th September 2016, 09:01 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which exams I need to give for doing MS in Germany?

To pursue your higher studies i.e., MS course in Germany, you should have completed your Bachelor's degree course from a recognised university. To apply for admission to MS course in German Universities, you have to appear in TOEFL/ IELTS examinations to prove your English Language Proficiency skills. Once, you got official test score reports, you can apply for admission to MS course in German Universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?