22nd June 2014, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

How to score easily in both GRE and IELTS? Time required to finish with exams in perfect manner? Division of branches and total cost of course?

How easily can score in both the exams? How much time takes to write xams in a perfect manner?how the division of branch specializations are in abroad universities?how much the total course costs?explain breifly...

Related Questions:
  1. Among IELTS, GRE and TOEFL which exam is required for pursuing MS in Germany?
  2. How to apply for MS after B.Tech Civil Engineering? How to get admission in MIT University for MS?
  3. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? How much score is required in GRE and IELTS for getting scholarship?
  4. Can I get admission in German universities through IELTS with 6.5 bands? Is GRE score is required for the same? List of the universities in Germany considering only IELTS score?
  5. How much score is required in GRE to do MS after scoring 59.8%? Is it compulsory to take up IELTS exam?
  6. Which universities in USA I can apply for MS after scoring 1200+3.5 marks in GRE?
  7. Score needed in GRE and IELTS to get into best universities of US?
  8. Is it necessary to appear in GRE and IELTS for the admission in MS at USA? Cost of MS program in USA?
  9. List of universities in USA I can apply for MS in electrical and electronics after scoring 1200+3.5 in GRE?
  10. Which country has the highest scope for M.Pharmacy students? Best university for the course?
  11. Chances of getting Visa without IELTS and GRE scores?
  12. What is the difference between GRE, TOEFL and IELTS?
  13. Possible good universities in USA having 55.62% in engineering?
  14. Am I eligible for masters in US or UK after pursuing B.Tech Mechanical?
  15. What's the requirement for going USA for doing engineering?
  16. What shall I do to MS from abroad in CS stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to apply for MS in Abroad? Entrance test and courses to choose?
  18. Which is required to study masters in Germany IELTS or GRE?
29th October 2014, 02:30 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to score easily in both GRE and IELTS? Time required to finish with exams in perfect manner? Division of branches and total cost of course?

GRE is a exam, which is based on Quantitative Aptitude and Verbal Reasoning. So, if you are good at any one of these sections, you can score good marks GRE exam. It is better to concentrate on Quantitative section. Because, it is the section where you can score maximum marks, if you are good at mathematics. And when coming to verbal, you have to learn English words as much as you can and try to practice Reading comprehension's a lot. These things will help you to crack the GRE exam.

And IELTS exam is little-bit difficult, there is nothing to read in this exam. And it depends upon your capability to communicate English. If you are good at English then you can easily crack the exam.

TIME:-
Time for preparation depends upon your capability. Two months are enough for a average student to complete these exams.

Specializations and cost:-
There will be many specializations, which will be offered by every university. And it depends upon the university, which you have selected. So, try to contact the universities, about the specializations. And the course costs depends upon your course selection. Costs will be different for each and every course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?