23rd September 2016, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to give IIT exam after completion of 12th grade from USA?

My son would be completing his 12 Grade from USA. We are Indian citizens. Is he eligible to take IITjee Entrance exam in India?
If any one knows the whole process and procedure and fee structure for being a NRI student, would you please let us know.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to get admission from TamilNadu engineering colleges after completion of 12th grade from USA?
  2. What is the eligibility criteria to get admission in MIT after 12th grade? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Am I eligible to go to USA after completion of TYBCom but failed in 12th standard?
  4. What are the opportunities in USA after completion of M.Pharm in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can my son pursue 11th and 12th in India, after studying 9th and 10th from USA?
  6. How to do further education in USA after completion of Diploma?
  7. What minimum percentage is considered to be eligible for a candidate to apply for US study after passing 12th grade to get scholarship?
  8. What is the procedure followed for getting a job in USA after completion of B.Com?
  9. What is the minimum percentage criteria followed for doing MBBS in USA after completion of 12th standard?
  10. What is the exam to give for practicing in USA or UK after completion of BDS from India? -- [New]
  11. What can I do to take summer scholarship at Mechanical Production Department at European Country or at America?
  12. What is the procedure followed for doing MDS in USA or Australia after completion of BDS in India?
  13. List of career opportunities available after completion of MDS in USA and UK?
  14. List of the best universities available in USA for doing MS after completion of B.E in Mechanical engineering?
  15. Am I eligible to do MS in USA after completion of B.Pharm in India?
  16. Can I join Merchant Navy after completion of B.E? I am studying in 12th grade
  17. Am I eligible to give IIT JEE entrance exam with 61.4% score in 12th?
  18. Which exam am I supposed to give for practicing in USA? How can I get scholarship?
27th September 2016, 11:54 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to give IIT exam after completion of 12th grade from USA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My son would be completing his 12 Grade from USA. We are Indian citizens. Is he eligible to take IITjee Entrance exam in India?
If any one knows the whole process and procedure and fee structure for being a NRI student, would you please let us know.
You have citizenship of India, So you are eligible for IIT entrance exam.

If you have completed 12th standard from a recognized board with physics, chemistry and mathematics with above 50% marks then you are eligible for IIT-JEE exam. 5% marks relaxation is provided for SC/ST category candidates.

Your age should be in between 17 to 25 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?