Procedure to join M.A Political Science in JNU
Center for Political Studies under Jawaharlal Nehru University offers M.A in Political science course. First step in the procedure to join M.A Political Science course is to acquire the basic eligibility requirements. Qualified candidates can apply for admissions through the official website of JNU. Eligible candidates should qualify an entrance exam. Qualified candidates can seek admission after paying the requisite fees.
Admission Procedure for M.A Political Science in JNU
Candidates having graduation in any stream can apply for M.A in Political Science. Degree must be obtained from any recognized institution in 10 + 2 + 3 pattern. Eligible candidate must possess minimum 50% marks in the qualifying degree exam.
Selection of suitable candidates to the course is done on the basis of an entrance exam. Syllabus of the exam covers the topics studied during the bachelor degree program in political science. There will be 100 questions for the test. Each question carries one mark. There is no negative marking for this multiple choice model exam. Questions for the entrance test will be mainly based on the following topics.
- Comparative Government and Politics
- Indian Government and Politics
- International Relations
- Political Thought in Modern India
- Public Policies in India
- Western Political Thoughts
Application form can be collected from the web portal of JNU or from their office. Application fee for attending the entrance test is Rs. 220/- This must be paid in the form of Bank Draft drawn from any nationalized banks. Filled up applications along with bank draft and other necessary documents must reach JNU office before closing date.
Fee Structure for M.A Political Science in JNU
- Tuition Fee: Rs. 216/- per annum
- Sports Fee: Rs. 16.50 /- per annum
- Literary & Cultural Fee: Rs. 16.50 /- per annum
- Students’ Union Fee: Rs. 15 /- per annum
- Library Fee: Rs. 6 /- per annum
- Medical fee: Rs. 9 /- per annum
- Medical Booklet: Rs. 12 /- per annum
- Students Aid Fund: Rs. 4.50 /- per annum
- Admission Fee: Rs. 5.00 /-
- Enrolment Fee: Rs. 5.00 /-
- Security Deposit (Refundable): Rs. 40 /-
- Identity Card Folder: Rs. 10 /-
- Information Guide: Rs. 15 /-
Admission fee, enrollment fee and security deposit must be paid at the time of admission. Tuition fee and other annual fees must be paid at the commencement of each academic year. Those who fail to pay the fee on time should pay additional amount as fine as per the norms of the University.
All the above mentioned fees do not remain same. It is subjected to change according to the prevailing rules of the University.
- M.A in Political Science, Political Science M.A
- Difference between Political Science and Political Philosophy
- B.A. In Political Science, Political Science B.A.
- PhD in Political Science, Political Science PhD
- How to study B.A Political Science in Abroad?
- Nalanda Open University BA in Political Science-Political Theory Papers
- NET Political Science (Paper II) Papers
- NET Political Science (Paper III) Papers
- Influence of political science course within a society
- CBSE class 12 Political Science Papers
- Kuvempu university B.A Political Science 1st Year Paper-I: Political Theory and Thinkers Papers
- B.A in political science as a ray of hope for destroying corruption in Indian Politics
- Political Science Courses
- Delhi University - B.A (H) Political Science - First Year Papers
- Future Prospects of M.A in Political Science